PDA

View Full Version : TRANSPORT REQUIRED FOR POUND DOG 1ST JULY PM

ABC Cat Rescue
24th June 2009, 04:55 PM
What would you like help with? Transport
Contact/Rescue Organisation: Dogwatch UK
Do you have the rescue's permission to post this request? Yes
Do you take full responsibility for co-ordinating the transport run? yes
(eg. ensuring that all volunteers have contact details of the rescue and others involved in the run, and know changeover times, locations, etc.)
Who legally owns the animal during transport? RACR
Is Liability Insurance in place? No
Will paperwork/documentation be passed on with the animal? Yes

*****Please note, documentation MUST be available for the individual/organisation to sign to relinquish the animal and transferred to each volunteer to hand over to the receiving party. We always recommend that a copy be kept by the rescue co-ordinating the run.*****

Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed: Staffie
Name(s): Gus
Sex: M
Age(s): 1-2
Colours: Brindle/white
Neutered: No
Vaccinated: No
Any known medical issues: No
Any known behavioural Issues: not known

Any other information: Gus will be transported from the pound to Northampton. Looking for someone to transport from Northampton to Solihull (Birmingham), but it will be late PM as first transporter won't get into Northampton until 7-7:30pm. Travelling to Dogwatch UK in Solihull. Should take approx 1hr 5 mins according to Google

If any member requires further information about the animal(s) please contact the rescue concerned directly. Dogwatch UK (Denise) or myself

Location Start: County & Postcode Northampton (exact location tbc)
Location End: County & Postcode Solihull (postcode will be added shortly)

Please note: All volunteers who offer transport must first check with their insurance company that they are insured to do so. Animal Lifeline cannot take any responsibility for members who do not.

We strongly advise volunteers not to take their own animals or young children when transporting unknown dogs.

vickylizzy
25th June 2009, 08:29 AM
Map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... =UTF8&z=10 (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=Northampton&daddr=Solihull&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=16.240657,45.263672&ie=UTF8&z=10)

About 1 hour 1 min

ABC Cat Rescue
25th June 2009, 08:57 AM
Thanks Vicky

I meant to put a link up lol

vickylizzy
25th June 2009, 09:08 AM
That's ok. I will see who there is to PM. :thumb:

vickylizzy
25th June 2009, 09:15 AM
PMd:

philpoet
Jem
stanwickhen
Batty
aimie_brown
EmzieAngel
p0lekat
robphyllyps

:crossed:

ABC Cat Rescue
25th June 2009, 09:44 AM
You're a star!

vickylizzy
25th June 2009, 09:55 AM
Sian, are you already covering the last section up to North Wales?

ABC Cat Rescue
25th June 2009, 10:18 AM
Yep, I will be travelling through B'ham on Thursday 2nd and Sunday 5th so I will be picking him up from Dogwatch UK. It's just getting him to B'ham.

The other option is for someone to meet our other transporter on Friday 3rd around 1pm ish at either Stoke-on-Trent or Coventry Holiday Inn and transport to Solihull.

ABC Cat Rescue
25th June 2009, 01:39 PM
This has been sorted :woohoo: can now be archived

:thanks:

vickylizzy
25th June 2009, 01:46 PM
Great news! :4: