PDA

View Full Version : BELIVED STOLEN SKYE BLUE BI RAGDOLL - IS HOME!!!!

maisiedarley
21st August 2010, 04:23 AM
SWEETIE PIE SKYE IS HOME

:woo: :woo2: :hapdan: :chickendance: :chickendance: :cheers: :bubbly: :party: :boogie: :party1:

:lovecat: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar:

:4: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :4:

:thanks: :myday: :thanks:

:lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle:

4.45 AM I got woken by my neighbour, saying she'd deen her in the garden, so I went out and called her, and hear this tiny little cry, and turned round and there she was curling herself around my legs!

Ravenously hungry, had a hair cut, filthy dirty, torn nails, but she's HOME!
Johnathan our vet is on his way, told me not to clean her up til he gets here, he'll check her over for me.
(Hint for you, thankyou Pauline, if your cat ever goes missing, put on poster "needs medicine daily", cos I'm CERTAIN that was what brought her home. plus I've got a not-very-nice-breeder in the next road up, and spoke to her last night, she asked too many pertinent questionsm so I think she had her, thinking "gorgeous cat, I could breed from her" (but not if she's neutered, and sick!) Can't prove it though.

Gotta go, Johnathan here..

she's home !! Thank whatever omnipotent being you believe in! Me? I THANK GOD!!

Gil xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and Mum Maisie)

Cats Galore Rescue
21st August 2010, 05:25 AM
What fantastic news, I am so pleased for you :hapdan: :hdance: :hapdan: :cheer: :catmarch:

Something tells me SP SKye is going to be one spoilt purdy cat :heartbar:

jerry
21st August 2010, 05:33 AM
Great news for you Gill,Hope skye is ok warm bath and bed for you both i think :)

bella1984
21st August 2010, 05:59 AM
i'm glad she is home safe i think lots of cuddles maybe in order :supersmile:

maisiedarley
21st August 2010, 06:02 AM
i'm glad she is home safe i think lots of cuddles maybe in order :supersmile:

I wish I could Bella, and she wants cuddles, and lots of them, but...

Johnathan (Vet) has just left, and he said that she is very tender in places, so not a good idea to cuddle her too tight right now. Nothing broken, Thank God, and she and I are heading for the baathroom....

G xx :current:

tanzi
21st August 2010, 08:16 AM
I'm sooooo happy for you both !!!... Great News..xxxxhttp://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd216/charlies-girl_2007/charlies-girl_2007%20animations/c425dbae-1.gif :woo: :squee: :4: :woo2: :woo: :flowers: :hdance: :rock: :love: :hug: :squeeze: :cathug: :goodjob: :high5:

babyloveya3
21st August 2010, 08:39 AM
SWEETIE PIE SKYE IS HOME

:woo: :woo2: :hapdan: :chickendance: :chickendance: :cheers: :bubbly: :party: :boogie: :party1:

:lovecat: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar: :heartbar:

:lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle: :lovesparkle:

4.45 AM I got woken by my neighbour, saying she'd deen her in the garden, so I went out and called her, and hear this tiny little cry, and turned round and there she was curling herself around my legs!

Johnathan our vet is on his way, told me not to clean her up til he gets here, he'll check her over for me.
(Hint for you, thankyou Pauline, if your cat ever goes missing, put on poster "needs medicine daily", cos I'm CERTAIN that was what brought her home. plus I've got a not-very-nice-breeder in the next road up, and spoke to her last night, she asked too many pertinent questionsm so I think she had her, thinking "gorgeous cat, I could breed from her" (but not if she's neutered, and sick!) Can't prove it though.

Gil xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and Mum Maisie)

Im so pleased she is back home :4: :4: :4: :squee: :squee: :squee: :woo: :woo: but the hint for the medication on the poster came from our much loved Kelly Joy !!!! Who herself had one of her beloved Raggies taken .It really works so :thanksf: :thanks2: KJ
Give Skye a big hug from her Foster mum

phoenix
21st August 2010, 08:53 AM
torn nails usually indicate a rta, but the hair cut :scratch:

anyway she home, you must be so over the moon :claphigh:

ket
21st August 2010, 09:24 AM
She prob damaged her claws trying to get out from where ever she was, poor girl.
I'm soooo glad she's home. :rock:
I've been waking up through the night thinking about her/you.

:squeeze: :woo: :squee: :woo: :squee: :woo: :squee:

moomoobears
21st August 2010, 09:38 AM
Im so glad she is home now :4: Im sure she will be getting lots of gentle cuddles :)

JennyC
21st August 2010, 09:43 AM
Great news that she's home!!! :rock:

Give her some gentle hugs from me too

kelly-joy
21st August 2010, 10:40 AM
No problem, Just watch her like a hawk now and only let her out when you are there,I only left mine outside for a couple of mins to go to the toilet. I left him in the garden with my birman Teddy and when I got back the gate was open and Raggles was gone :( Teddy my birman won't go with just anyone so he was still there, but raggies will go with anyone that pays them attention, that's one of the reasons people love the ragdoll breed. I wasn't as lucky as you, it was over 2 weeks before I got him back, so any one that has a pedigree cat especially a breed like the ragdoll that will go with anyone that pays them attention, Please please only allow them out if your there and don't leave them at all on there own, not even for a second because that is all it sadly takes for someone to take them :(

So glad she is home give her a kiss from me :cathug:

vickylizzy
21st August 2010, 11:29 AM
And one from me too! :hug: So glad to hear she is home! :claphigh:

trisha
21st August 2010, 11:34 AM
What a relief, hope she isnt too traumatised after her disapperance :cathug:

RACR
21st August 2010, 01:22 PM
Oh wow this is great news!!!!! I am so pleased she is back..

I wonder who cut her fur and why!?

Hope Jonathan gives her the all clear x

gemini
21st August 2010, 02:15 PM
Oh what fantastic news. :4: :4: :4: So pleased she is home.

How is she doing now? What did the vet say?

zbourner
21st August 2010, 02:17 PM
So glad to hear that she is home now.

Gentle hugs from us here. xx

Poupert
21st August 2010, 06:15 PM
So very pleased for you. Its horrible when you just don't know where they are or who has taken them. :woo:

SWEETIE PIE SKYE IS HOME

Gil xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and Mum Maisie)

maisiedarley
21st August 2010, 07:22 PM
Sorry everyone, I was just soo exhausted, I've been asleep all day.

Johnathan said that she's a bit bruised in places, nail/paws sore, but otherwise she is just fine. nothing broken.

lots of tlc, and not too cuddly cuddles for the moment.

but she's had a bath, and a big gentle brushing, and a whole pot of sheba on her own.

and was curled up with me nearly all day, snoozing on my pillow.

she just won't leave me alone now, not that I mind..

Yes Kelly, we have got a chip flap now, which recognises the chips in the cats, but we can block her chip, so she won't be able to get out. and I've bought a small harness for her, so I can take her out in the garden for an hour or so when the weather is so nice, but she will be attached to me, not free roaming.

Actually, when I emptied the bins just now, she followed me to the door, and just sat there waiting for me to come back in!

Thankyou to everyone for all their well wishes, and help!

Gil xx

RACR
21st August 2010, 08:00 PM
Oh dear, if she is bruised with sore paws like that is it possible she was in a rta? :(

So glad she has been found and safely back home xx

maisiedarley
21st August 2010, 08:41 PM
Oh dear, if she is bruised with sore paws like that is it possible she was in a rta? :(

Johnathan doesn't think she was in an rta at all, he thinks she scrubbed her nails trying to get out of wherever she was.

G xx

RACR
21st August 2010, 09:02 PM

Johnathan doesn't think she was in an rta at all, he thinks she scrubbed her nails trying to get out of wherever she was.

G xx

Ahh right, I just thought that as you said she was bruised also, how does he think that happened?

maisiedarley
21st August 2010, 10:02 PM

G xx

Ahh right, I just thought that as you said she was bruised also, how does he think that happened?

mishandling.
If a raggie is pickup wrongly, they can bruise very easily.
the reason why they're called RagDolls is because when they are picked up, they go all floppy, like a rag doll. But in one so young, like Sweetie Pie Skye Princess, they can bruise the spine and accompanying musculature, if picked up wrongly.

She's bruised her back, and her front legs a little, but pain killers and very gentle brushing, and lots of stroking and love, will sort that out. just time, warmth, and TLC is what she needs, and she's getting it in buckets!

Jonathan will be by tomorrow to check on her.

G xx

RACR
22nd August 2010, 08:55 AM
Ahh yes of course :doh2: Completley forgot about that..

How is she today? Bless her.x

maisiedarley
22nd August 2010, 09:10 AM
Ahh yes of course :doh2: Completley forgot about that..

How is she today? Bless her.x

Lots better! Jonathan just been, he's happy.

G xx

saintmark
27th April 2011, 10:10 PM
moved to archive