PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to the OH

marypoppins
25th June 2009, 12:33 PM
don't know quite how it happen but we now have a lovely bunny :hug: went to the shop for a bigger dog bowl and milk. ended up with a dog bowl and a rabbit. so we picked the bunny up today. after my OH spend yesterday afternoon and this morning building a hutch. i'm totally amazed at how well he's done from a few pallets. the up side now though is the hutch is massive and we're going to get this one his injections done and neuterd. then i think i'll see if twist my OH arm into either getting another from a rescue or see about fostering. i just can't get over no one wanted him cause he was bigger than all the others and older. is 15 weeks really that old.

Kyespet
25th June 2009, 12:58 PM
AWWWW!!! he's stunning! you're making me miss my rex rabbits now :(

ABC Cat Rescue
25th June 2009, 12:58 PM
Well done Debbie and OH :hug:

JennyC
25th June 2009, 04:17 PM
What a gorgeous rabbit.

Well done OH on the hutch!! Looks brilliant.

vickylizzy
25th June 2009, 08:34 PM
Welcome home little Wolverine! :wub: Congratulations on your new family member Debbie! :hug:

Nyxy
27th June 2009, 08:28 AM
Awwww how gorgeous is he?!?!?! Lovin the name that's class and well done to OH on hutch - it looks perfect!! Wish mine was good at DIY, lol

marypoppins
27th June 2009, 02:28 PM
i think he shocked himself at how well it turn out. we also had alot of rain last night and wolverine was nice and dry no leaks. :wows: :chickendance: I do think i may have created a monster. OH is planning on building a run and a extension for him to. he keeps going outside and looking at the wood then the hutch. i'm just wondering how big it's going to get and how many rabbits we can fit in. :ROFL:

JennyC
27th June 2009, 05:21 PM
YEY to your OH!!