PDA

View Full Version : Sadie needs a foster home (12 yrs old)

RACR
23rd September 2010, 11:17 AM
Sadie is a 12 yr old GSD cross who sadly needs to come into rescue with a new babie and the ladies Arthiritis getting worse.. Sadie needs more attention and walks than what she is getting.

Sadie is great with children, not too bad with other dogs if there not boistress.. She hasnt been tested with cats but said not to be too keen on them at all. She is house trained and a good girl..

If anyone can foster Sadie please contact me.. You will need to be homechecked and a vets account being able to set up at your local vets if we are not registered with them already.. We require you work closely with the rescue and keep regular contact with us.

Sadie is currently in Nottingham NG7 area.

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac157/RACR/RACR%20Rescue%20Animals/Dogs/natashasdog2sadie.jpg

izzym52
23rd September 2010, 11:46 AM
thats a pity as she is too far and would of been ideal with shaylah :sorry2:

kelly-joy
23rd September 2010, 02:21 PM
Aww what a cutie, :crossed: a foster home or forever home can be found soon :doghug:

JennyC
23rd September 2010, 08:20 PM
thats a pity as she is too far and would of been ideal with shaylah :sorry2:

Andrea is this is a possibilty cos we'll set up a transport run if it is?

RACR
23rd September 2010, 08:47 PM
If transport can be arranged.. I havent been rehoming further a field due transport runs not being able to come together.. We would need to do a home check.

JennyC
23rd September 2010, 08:50 PM
Ok if you post it up then we'll see what we can do.

JennyC
25th September 2010, 11:00 PM
I'm currently posting her on FB, Twitter and other forums to try to get a closer fosterer for you Andrea but it may be worth trying to set up that transport run.

RACR
10th October 2010, 07:02 PM
Bump..

What transport run Jennyc?

JennyC
10th October 2010, 08:55 PM
To Izzy's if you still wanna try.
I haven't got a home via twitter yet but I AM still trying for you

RACR
10th October 2010, 09:04 PM
Izzy, if your interested can you pm me please..

A home check will need doing before any transport can be arranged though :)

izzym52
10th October 2010, 10:53 PM
pm sent :supersmile:

izzym52
13th October 2010, 09:36 AM
what is happening with sadie..is she looking for foster or adoption ? :uh:

RACR
13th October 2010, 11:19 AM
As said in pm foster home is needed but that also means she is for adoption aswell as she is under the rescue..

Been trying to get hold of the person who did you home check but they arent getting back to me..

Still waiting to hear back from owners also but having problem with my mobile at the moment..