PDA

View Full Version : GSD Lifeline away from 17th July to 20th July

12th July 2009, 05:41 PM
GSD Lifeline is away from 17th July to 20th July. Wont be able to pick up pms, emails or calls over that weekend.

Having a well deserved weekend away which includes my brothers wedding :D

crazydiamond
12th July 2009, 09:24 PM
Dont remember you asking for permission .. .. .. .. .. .. ..did you register your request in the book, fill out the forms? Did the comitee meet and discuss the whys and wherefores of your application? Did your application reach the second hearing? Im sure none of this happened. This will not do. Please make sure you apply, in quadruplate, on the correct forms with some attempt to explain why, oh why, (in less than 100 words) you have left your application so exceptionally late. Dont forget to make sure you register your request in the book.

Tardiness may cost you dearly.

:ninja:

JennyC
12th July 2009, 09:25 PM
:ROFL:

12th July 2009, 09:31 PM
Dont remember you asking for permission .. .. .. .. .. .. ..did you register your request in the book, fill out the forms? Did the comitee meet and discuss the whys and wherefores of your application? Did your application reach the second hearing? Im sure none of this happened. This will not do. Please make sure you apply, in quadruplate, on the correct forms with some attempt to explain why, oh why, (in less than 100 words) you have left your application so exceptionally late. Dont forget to make sure you register your request in the book.

Why isnt there a middle finger smilie? :sofa:

And the committee? I am the committee :P

crazydiamond
12th July 2009, 09:47 PM

Why isnt there a middle finger smilie? :sofa:

And the committee? I am the committee :P

Should you fail to make the application as stated above and still go away for the weekend there will be repercussions. These being; you must take copious amounts of photographic evidence of this break away, including showing us a few drunken Aunties & Uncles, the Bride & Groom, any dance routines which occur in the wee small hours and, of course, the obligatory 'morning after' photos.

Take heed my friend, take heed or any future application may already be in jeopardy.

JennyC
12th July 2009, 09:49 PM
Oh this is such a funny thread.

12th July 2009, 09:51 PM
Well sadly I will be driving so no drunken pics of me! :tease:

There will be a bit of barn dance moves if thats what you mean ;)

ABC Cat Rescue
12th July 2009, 10:11 PM
:ROFL:

Anyone seen the Peter Kay dvds? I got the funny wedding do images in my head now - "the approaching the dancefloor dance" etc.

Oh yes, plenty of pics is a must!

JennyC
13th July 2009, 10:46 AM
And the kids skidding across the dancefloor on their knees!!

K9 Search UK
13th July 2009, 05:31 PM
Lucky you, my holiday stops from 17th July 2009 to 7th Sept 2009, yes school holidays commence.

Any room in the suitcase? :tease2:

13th July 2009, 05:37 PM
Nope :tease:

Even the dogs are going to kennels. :)

crazydiamond
18th July 2009, 11:00 AM
Mmmmm, still not written it in the book. :ninja:

whiskers_in_the_ear
19th July 2009, 12:50 AM
Tut Tut chris not making your reservation - everyone has to write in the book

20th July 2009, 12:47 AM
Well I am back after a great weekend. Will catch up properly soon :D

20th July 2009, 09:35 PM
Proof here :P

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1522 (http://forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1522)