PDA

View Full Version : Hello

rspca medway
16th July 2009, 05:34 PM
Just a qick hello to introduce myself, Im Amanda, I work for RSPCA Medway West Branch, we are a small self funded branch of the RSPCA meaning we get no funding fom the National RSPCA all funding is raised through re-homing, fund raising and legacies. We only have two paid members of staff and we rely mainly on volunteers. Our main centre is based in Chatham, kent, this is where we take in rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice, gerbils, hamster, reptiles and wildlife. We have a fantastic volunteer who has built a cattery at the back of her house in Strood for our cats and she runs it 24/7 (a very dedicated volunteer) and we aso hae another foster home in Chatham that takes in birds, chinchillas and chipmunks. We also hold a reduce rate veterinary clinic for pensioners and people on benfit in the medway towns. To find out more about us please look at our website www.rspca-medway.co.uk (http://www.rspca-medway.co.uk)

ABC Cat Rescue
16th July 2009, 05:40 PM
:hello2: Amanda

:welcome2: to the forum

Great work you do and well done all those dedicated volunteers!

See you around the board

JennyC
16th July 2009, 07:31 PM
:bigwelcome: to the forum Amanda!!

Feel free to post any requests you may have and any animals that need rehoming in any of the sections you need.

:goodjob: for all the work you do!

marypoppins
16th July 2009, 07:46 PM
:hi: Amanda and a big :welcome2: from me too.

redditchlady
16th July 2009, 10:03 PM
:hi: Amanda,

I have a rescue GSD 2 years old Ozzy.

An Oldies Club Dachsie (failed foster) 18 years old

Korky 12 In November GSD girlie.

Great to see you on board.

Kazz xx

whiskers_in_the_ear
18th July 2009, 09:52 PM
Hi there and welcome to the forum, lovely to have you on board!

kelly-joy
23rd July 2009, 10:55 AM
:bigwelcome: :)