PDA

View Full Version : Luke, my dream dog

Mattie
17th December 2010, 01:53 PM
Luke is a thin middle aged black/brindle staffi. I want this dog but my foster boy doesn't go until 1st January and I can't take him earlier. :cry3:

Do you think he will suit a pink harness? I still have Ellie's and it will fit him. :gift:

He needs a space by 22.12.10

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/greenowl30/luke-1.jpg

me-n-max
17th December 2010, 03:56 PM
Wot a look he is giving

You and pink wot more could he want

Worst case we could pay for him till 1st Jan. Shame to waste a nice pink harness. :doglol:

Would a boy Staffy go out in pink? :dontknow:

Chris

Mattie
17th December 2010, 04:04 PM
I have offered to pay boarding for him thanks Chris.

When I first got Ellie, who is now at the Bridge, people crossed the road when they saw her because of her looks, I think Staffies are very pretty, once I put her in pink they wanted to coo all over her and stroke her. People are so strange a times.

It was my teenage hooligan they should have been frightened of, Gracie was only 10ins high, Staffy/Cairn Terrorist who didn't ask questions when she came she just took a chunk out of you. She because a wonderful dog, so loving. until she went to the Bridge aged 17.5 years young. I bet she is still buzzing around interfering in other lives still. :ROFL:

me-n-max
17th December 2010, 04:12 PM
I would love to see a photo of you and Luke both in pink.

Guess it’s a man thing. :devildance:
Chris

Mattie
17th December 2010, 04:43 PM
I am not a nice sight anytime, in the pink you are likely to faint from shock. :doglol:

Mattie
17th December 2010, 08:14 PM
Guess what, I am having Luke as soon as Bertie goes to his new home. I can't wait for January to arrive and have something to look forward to on New Year's Eve, pity my bum is too big to do cartwheels. :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :hapdan:

me-n-max
17th December 2010, 08:30 PM
That’s GREAT :clap:

Well done you. :gstar: :gstar: :gstar:

Luke could not have a better home to look forward to. :woof:

Chris

vickylizzy
17th December 2010, 09:09 PM
That's fantastic!! I'm so happy for you and I agree totally with Chris; Luke could not want for a better home or more loving mummy! :hug:

:congrats5: to you both. :doghug:

Mattie
17th December 2010, 09:26 PM
I just hope he doesn't put me through what Ellie did, don't think I could live through that again. :ROFL:

vickylizzy
17th December 2010, 09:31 PM
... but then again they are SO worth EVERYTHING they blinking put us through! :aww: :dur: :DD

JennyC
17th December 2010, 09:32 PM
Guess what, I am having Luke as soon as Bertie goes to his new home. I can't wait for January to arrive and have something to look forward to on New Year's Eve, pity my bum is too big to do cartwheels. :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :hapdan:

GREAT NEWS!!!

me-n-max
17th December 2010, 09:36 PM
I still think that we should have some pics of you both in pink. :hdance:

Chris

Mattie
17th December 2010, 09:46 PM
Just for you Chris.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Nethertumbleweed/8_4_100.gif

maisiedarley
18th December 2010, 08:13 PM
Hope somewhere can be found soon

G xxx
:wave: :xmbirds: :wave:

Mattie
19th December 2010, 07:35 AM
Luke is coming to me as soon as my foster dog goes to his new home which will be about 1st January, he will be going into boarding kennels from his rehoming date until I can pick him up. My foster boy came as a biter and as we all know no matter how good the rescue is they have to be very careful with biters. He hasn't put a paw wrong since he came and will be going to my neighbours after Christmas.