PDA

View Full Version : Trek to rescues will now be on the 17th Jan

kelly-joy
31st December 2010, 11:41 AM
Hi all below is a rough route we will be taking on Monday 17th Jan to get around picking up things and dropping off to rescues. Rescues we hope to get to or who we are meeting on route are

Gill KUMFYKATZ RESCUE
RACR Andrea Notts
Pauline Thorneywood Cat Rescue Notts
Elaine Bark Notts
Popcorn paradise
Animal Helpline
Rescue Remedies
AnnaT

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... F8&t=h&z=7 (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Benson,+Wallingford&daddr=RG21+4PN+to:camberley+gu17+oax+to:GU5+0JD+to :rh10+3qe+to:cr3+5jt+to:Milton+Keynes+to:cb4+1gu+t o:ng3+2qj+to:Benson,+Wallingford&geocode=FWmsEwMd0g_v_ykHfRfPMJR2SDGCHgE-TrZM2A%3BFUFADgMdxajv_ynPW1ojeyF0SDFIRhu9xvI_Tw%3B Few-DwMdcunz_ylHjPfajip0SDH_zum_hLh8Xw%3BFRwIDQMdy5f3_ yk7DaX4rtp1SDGpYadqUpVl2Q%3BFdlCDAMdCyj-_ykz5xxjHvF1SDGlGraW7DpwCw%3BFd2sDgMdN3_-_ykX_OAMJvx1SDHEsBZiGPBSTQ%3BFdgZGgMdRD_1_ymFhiOC-Ex2SDEUfrlM950aFg%3BFW-6HAMdKRoCAClVlV5l83DYRzE2hn3vAStgQQ%3BFe0YKAMdWrfu _ynZTSuMY8F5SDEWk4Ty-CXbAg%3BFWmsEwMd0g_v_ykHfRfPMJR2SDGCHgE-TrZM2A&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=52.018698,-0.823975&sspn=2.853345,7.064209&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=7)

Other routes will be done to get things to(some of these rescues have already got things)

GSD Lifeline Wiltshire
Cats Galore Rescue
faye at pawprints
Cat Detective
crazycatman
lauren-india
Sandybox
Beth

Rescues that we shall be posting things to are

Indysrascals
Bill
charly-walkies
monstar
FriendsOfTheAnimalsRCT
RDR

Please can all the rescues that have things posted to them please let us know when you receive them, so we can chase up any late or missing packages :thanks:

maisiedarley
31st December 2010, 01:08 PM
Have I got deja vu??

viewtopic.php?f=326&t=14455 (http://www.forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewtopic.php?f=326&t=14455)

Cat Detective
31st December 2010, 01:22 PM
I think Lauren will be coming here from Essex some point in the new year if it is easier to get things to Essex?

kelly-joy
31st December 2010, 01:23 PM
:lol!: no Gill I posted it twice :grin:

kelly-joy
31st December 2010, 01:24 PM
:thanksf: Debbie I am sure V will be on soon to say it that would be easier or not :)

vickylizzy
31st December 2010, 01:37 PM
Actually, yes that would be fantastic Debbie! I could meet her along the way no problem. :) Do you know when she's planning on heading over?

Cat Detective
31st December 2010, 01:52 PM
No idea as yet, will speak to her in the next couple of days and let you know. Failing that, I think my bro is coming to visit from Winchester sometime in January.

vickylizzy
31st December 2010, 02:15 PM
No problem. :) At the moment everything we have has been distributed into boxes and bags ready for each rescue and the cat things are mostly at Kel's at the moment so I'll have to pop over there to dig them out. If it's after the 17th that Lauren's heading over your way there might be a few extra bits and pieces we collect en route that we can put aside for you as well. I can't remember what there is though of the top of my head. It's not the end of the world though if it's before that because we have the bulkier items here anyway and anything else we might pick up we can always pop in the post.

babyloveya3
31st December 2010, 04:38 PM
Ahh great stuff looking forward to seeing you both :gift: :gift:

phoenix
12th January 2011, 05:08 PM
if its easier for you, you can drop off crazycatman, cat detectives and sandybox here and they can collect them, you'll have to drive past my house anyway to get to debbie and sandy :supersmile:

vickylizzy
12th January 2011, 08:45 PM
Thank you for the offer Jayne. :D Whereabouts are you?

phoenix
12th January 2011, 10:29 PM
newton abbot,

Sandybox
13th January 2011, 07:08 AM
u guys sort it out well..thanks... thinking I have some dog food not being used by our rescue here..just a few tins of wainwrights...

blueribbonuk
15th January 2011, 11:56 AM
items picked up from francis

Lizziewizzie
16th January 2011, 10:45 AM
Is this trek still going ahead on the 17th and is it still ok meeting at Junction 12 M1?

maisiedarley
16th January 2011, 01:01 PM
Is this still on?

vickylizzy
16th January 2011, 01:59 PM
Yes (to both). :D

babyloveya3
16th January 2011, 03:23 PM
Hi Vicky and Kelly if you have time can you post a rough time you are expecting to arrive at the rescues, even morning or afternoon or evening :thanksf:

kelly-joy
16th January 2011, 04:27 PM
We are starting out at just gone 9 am in the morning from south Oxon the 1st stop is Gill KumfyKatz we need to collect alot of things from her so I would think we will be there for about an hour then we are heading off to collect some more things then we are off to drop off for rescue remedies, then off to drop off for AnnaT rescue then off to collect in milton keynes and and collect from Lizzie and then on to drop off and collect from Animal helpline then meet Bark and Popcorn paradise rescue and then on to drop off at RACR and then finally to you pauline .We may possibly fit going to Essex to pick up on route as well just depends how quick we are at each point. As you can see we have a lot to get around so it all depends on how long each stop takes to what time we will be at peoples. The best I can do as I have said to most of you is give you a quick call when we are a few hours away to let you know where we have got to and roughly when we should arrive at your destination. If anyone needs us on route I will be taking my mobile so feel free to call me on 07733125279 :)

babyloveya3
16th January 2011, 04:53 PM
We are starting out at just gone 9 am in the morning from south Oxon the 1st stop is Gill KumfyKatz we need to collect alot of things from her so I would think we will be there for about an hour then we are heading off to collect some more things then we are off to drop off for rescue remedies, then off to drop off for AnnaT rescue then off to collect in milton keynes and and collect from Lizzie and then on to drop off and collect from Animal helpline then meet Bark and Popcorn paradise rescue and then on to drop off at RACR and then finally to you pauline .We may possibly fit going to Essex to pick up on route as well just depends how quick we are at each point. As you can see we have a lot to get around so it all depends on how long each stop takes to what time we will be at peoples. The best I can do as I have said to most of you is give you a quick call when we are a few hours away to let you know where we have got to and roughly when we should arrive at your destination. If anyone needs us on route I will be taking my mobile so feel free to call me on 07733125279 :)
:thanksf: Kelly much appreciated see you for a big :squeeze: :high5: Safe journey to you both

maisiedarley
16th January 2011, 05:06 PM
Safe journey you two, no speeding now LOL
Will have kettle on....
xxxxxxx

kelly-joy
16th January 2011, 05:52 PM
See you all 2morrow :cathug:

blueribbonuk
16th January 2011, 09:43 PM
have a good nights rest

maisiedarley
17th January 2011, 09:40 AM
stinky weaather out there today, drive carefully...

see you soon!

xxxxxxxxxxx

jerry
17th January 2011, 12:14 PM
just had a message off Kelly the van was a little in being delivered so they are running a bit late sorry

maisiedarley
17th January 2011, 02:11 PM
Just Left

(armed with choccy Buns)

xxxxxxxxx

Lizziewizzie
17th January 2011, 02:26 PM
OMG, they are running really late arent they, are they still doing the whole run, they are going to be driving for days at this rate.

Just had a call from them, they are missing me and Milton Keynes out so hopefully it will cut out some time for them.

Should be with everyone at some point, the van has to be back by 8.30 in the morning tomorrow...... :doglol:

:alukawesome:

blueribbonuk
17th January 2011, 07:26 PM
just left here. bless them

babyloveya3
17th January 2011, 07:43 PM
just left here. bless them

omg WILL BE DRIVING ALL NIGHT BLESS THEM

babyloveya3
18th January 2011, 12:21 AM
Well they have just left mine at 12 was great to see them they are 2 special girls :squeeze:

maisiedarley
18th January 2011, 02:06 AM
Take the day off tomorrow/later today Girls!

Permission granted LOL

babyloveya3
18th January 2011, 07:19 AM
Take the day off tomorrow/later today Girls!

Permission granted LOL

Vicky is at work today Gil she will be :dizzy: but it was great to :nice2:

kelly-joy
18th January 2011, 08:39 AM
:gnightall: I mean good morning we got back here at just gone 3am this morning :dizzy:

It was lovely meeting you all and I hope that all the rescues that we did get round to were very happy with the things they got.

To all the rescues we haven't got round to you will get your packages soon. If rescues haven't received there things say by the end of this month, can they please let us know so we can chase were they have got too.

Just wanted to say thank you to all the people that have helped to make this appeal such a huge success there are so many people to thank, all our coordinators who worked so hard to get things, the people who donated things, the people that drove to get things for us,to all the member's of the Animal Lifeline UK team and to all of you and anyone else we missed :alukawesome: :thanks2: :flowers: :cathug: :doghug: