PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE THANK YOU TO KELLY AND VICKY FOR ALL THE DONATED ITEM

babyloveya3
18th January 2011, 08:29 AM
Thorneywood Cat Rescue Pauline and RACR Andrea want to give a huge :thanksf: to Kelly and Vicky for all the hard work :dizzy: :doh: they have put in to get much needed donated items to Rescues across the UK.
This is appreciated so very much :myday:
Andrea wont be on line till later so she asked me to pass on her :thanks:
Every single item will be used to the max we can guarantee that

:rose: :squeeze: :grouphug: :high5: :goodjob: :thumb: :cathug: :doghug:

kelly-joy
18th January 2011, 09:07 AM
:thanksf: :myday: so glad you were pleased with what you got :woo:

I think one thing we found from our long trek yesterday is that if you lot weren't quite sure if we were mad or not yesterday proved we are :doh2:

V and me had lots of fun, we were singing at the top of our lungs the whole trek and eating lots of sweeties :blush: :shh:

:shh: I think V thought she was packing food for an army :thud:

We loved all the furry and human hugs on the way too. :ghug:

Now I am off to have a sleep and will catch you all laters :notworking: :gnightall: :sleep:

blueribbonuk
18th January 2011, 10:48 AM
it was great to meet you 2. yes totally think you are mad but we wouldnt have you any other way lol. all the goodies for the dogs is very very much appreciated.

Bark
18th January 2011, 12:12 PM
Can i just say a MASSIVE THANK YOU also for the wonderful stuff you gave to us. I was amazed at how much there is, so THANK YOU, THANK YOU. it is very much appreciated. Love from all the animals at B.a.r.k xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

vickylizzy
18th January 2011, 12:58 PM
You are more than welcome. :supersmile: :doghug: A huge thank you too for all those people who worked so hard running around to collect items for the appeal! :bravo: :clap: :w2g: :gstar: :goodonu: :myday: :thanks: