PDA

View Full Version : Animal Helpline wishes to thank all involved

blueribbonuk
18th January 2011, 01:20 PM
Animal Helpline would like to express their gratitude for all the hard work people have gone to collect and deliver all the goodies to the rescues. my garage is now full thanx girls lol. will be delivering the goodies to Ros on thursday. havent told her yet just how much stuff i have for her. lol
I am very proud to be part of a forum that is dedicated to the animals and go that extra mile.
Keep up the great work you do guys.

vickylizzy
18th January 2011, 01:46 PM
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu316/AnimalLifelineUK/Smilies/More/thank-you-03.gif That means a heck of a lot. :ghug: Thank you so much to you too for all the running around you did to pick up all the lovely things for us to collect as well. :biggrin: By the way, after all that fiddling around in the dark with the torch it turns out there was a light in the back afterall!!! :doh2: :thud: :ROFL:

blueribbonuk
18th January 2011, 02:08 PM
what you like vicky :doh2: :supersmile:

kelly-joy
18th January 2011, 02:10 PM
I think Elaines other half thought we were mad when we were jumping up and down with joy at having a light :blush: :lol!: So glad you are pleased with your ALUK pressies it was lovely to meet you your family and the doggies :doghug: :thanks2: :flowers: for all your help :gstar:

blueribbonuk
18th January 2011, 02:21 PM
did you manage to go back with an empty van lol.

kelly-joy
18th January 2011, 02:38 PM
yeap :dance: nearly :dance:

vickylizzy
18th January 2011, 02:44 PM
We've just got 1 car full (mine, I haven't emptied it yet!!) and a couple of bigger things that are currently in Kel's garage (sorry Steve!) full of extra things for the rescues we're posting out to. :thumb:

kelly-joy
18th January 2011, 02:50 PM
:shh: V don't tell him what is in there as he will get well cross with me. I have boxed lots of stuff up for rescues already just need to add the bits in Vs car then they will all be off and then I get my sheds back :hapdan:

blueribbonuk
18th January 2011, 03:59 PM
an empty garage eh. well at least til the next time lol

Rescue Remedies
18th January 2011, 07:08 PM
Just wanted to say ...

:bravo: :clap: :w2g: :goodonu: :myday: :thanks2: :tyroll: :thanksf: :flowers: :4: :squee: :woo:

Massive thanks to everyone from Rescue Remedies. Chinquest (aka Margaret) took delivery yesterday and we are thrilled with our bounty! She has taken some pics of the dog coats and hopes to be able to get some of our rescues modelling them for you. Will post them when she has done her David Bailey attempts, but it may be a blur in a coat! :doglol:

Believe you also had a chance to give recently rehomed Ringo a belly rub too!

Thanks again - you are a truly kind bunch of people and this forum ROCKS!

kelly-joy
19th January 2011, 04:04 PM
yes I met Ringo what a cutie :doghug: he came running up to me from outside and jumped up nearly bowling me over and then was attacked by lots of licks :lol!: so glad you were pleased with the things donated and can't wait to see pics even if they are blurrs in coats :lol!:

Rescue Remedies
23rd January 2011, 08:18 PM
Chinquest (aka Margaret) took some of the donated coats down to the kennels and as promised she did get a couple of pics ...

So Clarke modelling the oilskin coat, but far more interested in livercake on offer than being a top model and who can blame him?!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/chinquest/rrdogs/Clarkecoat.jpg

Joey not over impressed with the very smart tartan coat, perhaps he came from a Welsh pound?!! LOL!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/chinquest/rrdogs/joeycoat.jpg

I think Joey's pic would be great for a caption competition!

Both of them both snug in their kennels and grateful :biggrin:

kelly-joy
23rd January 2011, 08:24 PM
Aww bless them :doghug:

JennyC
23rd January 2011, 08:57 PM
I agree with that Sharon a caption comp would be great! :D