PDA

View Full Version : Bambi, cute Lurcher type puppy

Mattie
28th January 2011, 08:13 AM
Bambi is a cute and cuddly lurcher type pup. female and approx 12 weeks old.

Rehome date 04.02.11

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/greenowl30/bambi.jpg

kelly-joy
28th January 2011, 09:59 AM
contacted rescues :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

DAVINA
28th January 2011, 10:36 AM
is this for fostering

kelly-joy
28th January 2011, 10:37 AM
No the puppy needs a rescue space otherwise she will be put to sleep :(

DAVINA
28th January 2011, 12:08 PM
what in a home u mean

Mattie
28th January 2011, 12:18 PM
We need a rescue to take her Davina, if they have a foster home to go into they will put her there, if not she will be in kennels. Even if someone fosters her she still needs rescue back-up in case something goes wrong. Also the rescue will spay, vaccinate, worm and homecheck anyone who wants to adopt her.

DAVINA
28th January 2011, 12:38 PM
omg she is loveley i would love to adopt her,foster her etc what ever i have had a home check please what can i do u cant put her down she would be so happy here with my and my children

sparky456
28th January 2011, 01:17 PM
can offer rescue space

Mattie
28th January 2011, 01:55 PM
omg she is loveley i would love to adopt her,foster her etc what ever i have had a home check please what can i do u cant put her down she would be so happy here with my and my children

You need rescue back-up Davina, if you can get a rescue to give you back-up then there is no reason why you can't foster with a view to adopt.

These dogs are in a pound and most are strays so we don't have any history on them which is why we don't rehome direct to the public, maybe Sparkie could give you rescue back-up and you foster, there is time for a homecheck before her 7 days are up, she can't go until then.

DAVINA
28th January 2011, 02:20 PM
i have had a home cheack

Mattie
28th January 2011, 03:15 PM
Sorry Davina, 2 Greyhound rescues are asking for her, they are both much nearer so less travelling for Bambi. One has recently taken a Greyhound off us who had puppies when she was in the pound, think there are 6 or 7 pups.

sparky456
28th January 2011, 06:23 PM

You need rescue back-up Davina, if you can get a rescue to give you back-up then there is no reason why you can't foster with a view to adopt.

These dogs are in a pound and most are strays so we don't have any history on them which is why we don't rehome direct to the public, maybe Sparkie could give you rescue back-up and you foster, there is time for a homecheck before her 7 days are up, she can't go until then.

Rescue back up offered

Davina can foster with a view to keep - will need to see copy of homecheck and speak to person who homechecked you

DAVINA
28th January 2011, 06:46 PM
fingers crossed bambi u will be comeing to us well paws crossed :)

DAVINA
28th January 2011, 09:20 PM
WHAT IS HAPPENING PLEASE

DAVINA
29th January 2011, 07:51 AM
SPARKY HAS OFFERED RESCUE BACK UP AND KELLY CAN U SEND A COPY OF MY HOMECHECK TO SPARKY456 PLEASE SO THEN I CAN FOSTER THIS PUPPY

kelly-joy
29th January 2011, 03:29 PM
I have forwarded a copy of your home check Davina as asked, it is now up to the rescue whether they wish to use you or not.
Just a quick note on this section. Rescues can offer a rescue placement for dogs in this section but it doesn't necessary mean they will get the dog/puppy as it is up to the pound they are with to make the final decision to which rescue they go to and often little puppies like this one get lots of rescues offering a space for them so SOS may not get this puppy and it maybe given to another rescue.

Mattie
29th January 2011, 03:45 PM
The Little Dog Rescue are always looking for foster homes, they take quite a lot of our dogs, took 3 yesterday, it may be worth Davina contacting them.

momentofmadness
30th January 2011, 11:28 PM
What a cute little face.. Good luck Bambi.. xxx