PDA

View Full Version : Special Home Wanted for Bunny Henry

RosL
22nd February 2011, 03:18 PM
I've been asked to post this by Henry's fosterer who is a representative of the Society

for Abandoned Animals in Manchester

Special Home Wanted for Bunny Henry

( This bunny's foster mum says...

>Any chance when ur next posting stuff out you can post this about my foster bunny

Henry? There is more to his behavioural issues, he has had a hormone implant which could

help, it has a little but hopefully as it kicks in more it will have more effect. I am

dreaming really but would love to find him a good home
where he can have a happy life, although he is naughty I do love
him but I need to foster other buns with health problems....<)

We are looking for a special home for Henry rabbit who is currently in foster care. Henry

has had a bad start in life and was found abandoned. Henry is a young beautiful small/

medium sized brown up eared bunny, that eats hay, grass and veg really well and has lovely

big brown droppings.

Henry's has no health issues, but his problem is that he is extremely territorial, doesnt like

fast movement of arms and legs and can bite if you are not careful. Although his behaviour

is difficult once a new owner gets to know him he does love to be picked up and cuddled.

Because of this we are looking for an experienced owner who is not frightened of a

challenge as we don't want him to become an unloved hutch bunny that is never given

freedom or has any human contact. We would love it if someone could take him on as a

challenge and gain his trust.

Due to his difficult nature we are willing to bend our normal rehoming criteria and will

rehome him as a single outdoor bunny. He would need a massive run with lots of room to run

and jump and dig. If someone would like him to go as a house rabbit he is extremely clean

but inquisitive and will keep you entertained with his antics. If you would like to foster

Henry for a short period before adoption to see if he is suitable we would be willing to

consider this.

If you are interest in finding out more about Henry please contact

[email protected]

Thanks for reading this special rehoming message.

This is Henry

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p85/roslynlamb/18-08-10_2122.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p85/roslynlamb/Henry.jpg
and his new home will need to be in the Manchester area, which is where SAA rescue is

based.

kelly-joy
22nd February 2011, 03:21 PM
:crossed: :crossed: :crossed: his forever home comes along soon :hug:

bella1984
23rd February 2011, 01:31 PM
its a shame im not nearer i love naughty bunnies i have rescued quite a few with similar behaviour

jerry
23rd February 2011, 08:21 PM
Shared on fb

kelly-joy
12th May 2011, 03:11 PM
pmd for update :)