PDA

View Full Version : Foster needed urgently for Saturday 16th of April

kelly-joy
14th April 2011, 02:41 PM
Contact Details.Kelly-joy from Animal Lifeline UK [email protected]
Does the animal have rescue back up?:Yes With Elaine at Bark rescue
(i.e. Is a rescue taking responsibility for rehoming the animal(s) and any issues that may arise once the animal(s) is/are rehomed?)

Number of animals:1
Type/Breed:Gsd x
Name(s):doesn't have one
Sex:Female
Age(s):5 months
Colours:not known
Neutered:Yes
(Please note, we always STRONGLY advise that animals are neutered, whenever possible, before rehoming)
Vaccinated:No
Any known medical issues:None known
Temperament: normal bouncy puppy
Any known behavioural Issues:none known

Will the group be split (if more than one animal): N/A

Location: County & Postcode. We need someone in the Birmingham Warwick area to foster her over night on Saturday 16th April and get her to Warwick services on Sunday 17th of April to meet someone who is going to take her to the next step on her route to Bark rescue in Notts .
We don't know anything about this puppy so it would be better if the person who fostered her has no children and can be separated from any pets you may have.

Anyone that offers to help will be home checked. if anyone can help please pm myself or email me at [email protected]

Many thanks for reading this.

Best wishes Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK Team:)

http://www.animallifelineuk.org

kelly-joy
14th April 2011, 03:22 PM
emailed all members in Birmingham and Warwickshire :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

Roxanne
14th April 2011, 05:13 PM
I have replied to the topic on pet forums :)

Trevene
14th April 2011, 05:22 PM
Hi
I have received your email about fostering for Saturday.

I do have an 11 year old child and your email did say preferably no children - however wanted to check if there was an age related to this?

I will also be out for the majority of Saturday so would not be available until approximately 6-7pm. What time would the puppy need to be at Warwick services for on the Sunday as I will have to be out again from 5pm

If you have no other offers and you feel that I would be able to be of assistance then please let me know.

Thanks
Trevene Highfield

kelly-joy
14th April 2011, 09:16 PM
Hi Roxanne have answered you. :)

Trevene we don't know anything about these pups and rescue has had some aggression problems with some of her litter mates they already have so I personally would not be happy her going where there are any children, but :thanksf: for your lovely offer.

vickylizzy
14th April 2011, 09:26 PM
:agree3: :thanks: it does mean a lot. As Kel said, it's just a shame they can't really go anywhere with children just yet.

rodentmad
15th April 2011, 05:08 AM
Sorry I have my 1year old grandson visiting this weekend or I could of helped. As I have moved too now I dont have my outside kennel (as hubby hasn't rebuilt it :doh3: yet)

Sorry again.

jerry
15th April 2011, 08:40 AM
:thanks2: anyway Eve, have a nice weekend with your grandson, maybe he will hold the nails for hubby to build the kennel ;)

JennyC
15th April 2011, 12:03 PM
shared

kelly-joy
15th April 2011, 12:04 PM
This is now sorted :thanksf:

vickylizzy
15th April 2011, 12:07 PM
:4: