PDA

View Full Version : Total Raised

vickylizzy
6th August 2009, 11:46 AM
Sorry for the delay, but we've still had money coming in! :D

The Duck Race and Fun Dog Show was a really fantastic day and everyone involved had a brilliant time. Unfortunately the heavy rain kept most people away... then in the afternoon out came the sun... along with lots of owners with their dogs asking to take part in the (already finished) dog show and duck race! :doh:

Considering the horrendous weather we were pleased to raise £177.52 to be distributed to four rescues who actually came down and got involved with the Animal Lifeline UK stall at The Ultimate Pet Show in May.

£40 will each be donated to:

B.A.R.K.S.
Kays Hill Farm Animal Sanctuary
Whiskers In The Ear
GSD Lifeine

£17.52 will stay in an Animal Lifeline UK 'emergency pot' that any rescues with an urgent case can apply for. :thumb2:

6th August 2009, 11:52 AM
Well done Vicky and "Team" for the hard work putting together the show. Sounds and looks from the pics like you had a wonderful time.

We will try to get to the next one!!

Well done again! :ghug: :bowdown:

Nyxy
6th August 2009, 11:56 AM
YAY well done all!!!! Considering the elements were against us i think we raised a good amount. :goodjob: :woodance:

marypoppins
6th August 2009, 11:57 AM
:agreed: well done everyone.

mcchell
6th August 2009, 12:00 PM
:thumb2: Well done everyone involved, the money raised will be much appreciated by the recipients.

Right now what are the plans for next year? :lol:

vickylizzy
6th August 2009, 12:02 PM
Sooner than that... we still have LOADS of items to sell and prizes left over so watch this space! ;) :dance:

JennyC
6th August 2009, 12:28 PM
We WILL be doing it again next year so keep your eyes peeled and we'll give you more warning this time.

I'm so happy with the amount raised! It's brilliant especially as Vicky says with the weather against us. I had a great time and I can't wait for the next thing.

mcchell
6th August 2009, 01:21 PM
I will keep my eyes peeled :shock:

Are you going to put up the results of the duck race?

kelly-joy
6th August 2009, 02:44 PM
Great news :4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4:

vickylizzy
6th August 2009, 02:50 PM
Results are here:

viewtopic.php?f=219&t=1799 (http://forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=1799) :4:

Cats Galore Rescue
7th August 2009, 06:06 PM
FAB amount considering the rain!! well done to you all and lets make it even more next year
[center:1qxcute6]:goodonu: :woohoo:[/center:1qxcute6]

choccypaws
8th August 2009, 10:04 AM
:woohoo: fantastic everyone :4: