PDA

View Full Version : Big Hello From Herts

choccypaws
6th August 2009, 12:36 PM
Hi all, finally got around to doing this. I live in Hertfordshire and am owned by a gorgeous choccie Lab called Charlie, hence the username :DD

I am a deputy area coordinator for LRSEC, which keeps me more than busy most of the time, and also run my own registered charity which helps the Samburu in Northern Kenya, where I've spent many happy times and have my own herd of white goats :wub: .

I love all animals, wild and domestic, especially dogs my favourite breeds being gundogs - with Labs and English Setters topping the bill amongst others. I detest any form of cruelty.

I will always try to help with home vettings or transport that are not too far away from me, as my time is pretty limited. I'll try and get to the relevant sections on here to fill in at some point.

By for now
Janet x

JennyC
6th August 2009, 12:38 PM
:bigwelcome: to the site and :thanks: for posting about you.

Sounds lovely having a herd of goats in Kenya.

marypoppins
6th August 2009, 01:01 PM
:hello: Janet and a big :bigwelcome: from me too. i also have a silly Labrador, they have my favorite breed. :picplease:

vickylizzy
6th August 2009, 01:14 PM
:hello: Janet and a very warm :welcome: from me too!

It's great to see you on here! :4:

:thanks: for joining and I hope you enjoy the forum! :flowers:

mcchell
6th August 2009, 01:27 PM
Welcome from us too! We are new here as well! :welcome2:

I used to have an English Setter when I was younger and he was luverly so I can see why they are one of your favourites

ABC Cat Rescue
6th August 2009, 06:28 PM
Hi Janet

A big warm :welcome: from me too

and :thanks: for your offers of help

clare13
6th August 2009, 06:53 PM
:welcome: Janet ,........... labs are my fav breed too !,
i have 2 daft girlies
:picplease:

kelly-joy
7th August 2009, 08:40 AM