PDA

View Full Version : Transport needed from Kent to Rushden Northamptonshire

kelly-joy
20th April 2011, 11:09 AM
What would you like help with?Transport
Contact/Rescue Organisation:Rushen Persian rescue/ ALUK
Do you have the rescue's permission to post this request?Yes
Do you take full responsibility for co-ordinating the transport run?Yes
(eg. ensuring that all volunteers have contact details of the rescue and others involved in the run, and know changeover times, locations, etc.)
Who legally owns the animal during transport?Rushden Persian rescue
Will paperwork/documentation be passed on with the animal?Handover form

*****Please note, documentation MUST be available for the individual/organisation to sign to relinquish the animal and transferred to each volunteer to hand over to the receiving party. We always recommend that a copy be kept by the rescue co-ordinating the run.*****

Number of animals:1
Type/Breed:Persian
Name(s):Porcha.
Sex:Female
Age(s):5 yrs old
Colours:Calico
Neutered: Yes
Vaccinated:no
Any known medical issues:None known
Any known behavioural Issues:None known

Any other information:Can't go into rescue until after Monday the 25th of April as Patsy is away until then

If any member requires further information about the animal(s) please contact the rescue concerned directly.

Location Start: County & Postcode Rochester. Kent.
Location End: County & Postcode Rushden , Northamptonshire, NN10 6RY

Please note: All volunteers who offer transport must first check with their insurance company that they are insured to do so. Animal Lifeline cannot take any responsibility for members who do not.

We strongly advise volunteers not to take their own animals or young children when transporting unknown dogs.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... e=UTF8&z=9 (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Rochester,+Kent&daddr=NN10+6RY&hl=en&geocode=FV4lEAMdtK8HACkxcXptKsnYRzH0Y-WDFvx_HA%3BFYf4HQMduJ72_yn1quLKbKN3SDGA6TSAzp-Ytg&mra=ls&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=18.723967,39.506836&ie=UTF8&z=9)

kelly-joy
20th April 2011, 11:21 AM
Contacted members in Kent,Essex,Hertfordshire and Cambridge :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

Debs
20th April 2011, 11:34 AM
Could meet someone at Birchanger services and go north, or meet someone on M25 and handover at Birchanger or Cambridge if that helps. Cant do until the weekend though I'm afraid as I'm back at work on Tuesday.

Saying that, I'm happy to avoid watching the royal wedding on the friday!

kelly-joy
20th April 2011, 11:44 AM
:thanks2: :flowers: can you pm me a contact number for you,so I can contact you if we need your help :cathug:

melons
20th April 2011, 01:15 PM
If Debs can't do the Birchanger to Rushden stint for any reason, I may be able to do that part, but I'm away on Saturday over the Easter weekend. I've just adopted a Persian from Patsy & left all my paperwork there, so could do with nipping back for it. I'm about 7 miles from Rushden & don't mind helping if I can, but use me as a last resort if that's ok.
Cheers.
Mel x

1620allison
20th April 2011, 01:38 PM
Hi I am sorry but do not live near enough to help but hope all goes well for her. x

kelly-joy
20th April 2011, 01:39 PM
:thanksf:

Debs
20th April 2011, 04:01 PM
PM on its way

Melons........Little Hen......Hmmmmmmm :chin:

jerry
20th April 2011, 07:07 PM
Shared

melons
21st April 2011, 08:42 AM
Tiz I me ole fruit :imhere:
I adopted Henry from Rushden Persian rescue 3 weeks ago, so I feel I owe them a bit, but I am stupidly busy at the moment, which is why I said use me as a last resort.

My big botton chicken who you stuck your neck out for & literally saved her little chicken bacon is doing brilliantly, I called her Bubbles-Devere & the reason why her bum was a big jelly one was because her guts & bubbles had herniated through her abdo wall, so my vet popped it all back in, stiched it all back up & hey presto, fantastic new botty :squee:
I have some before & after piccies if you ever want to see them :)

Cheers.
mel x

Debs
22nd April 2011, 09:45 AM
Hey Mel, I'm so pleased about Bubbles - I lurrrve her name!! :supersmile: She got me into a bit of trouble that day so tell her to mind she behaves herself for you!! :-R

And of course I want to see the piccies!!! :rock:

Lucky puddah finding a home with Auntie Mel, she won't believe her luck! :cathug:

kelly-joy
22nd April 2011, 09:50 AM
is there anyone who can help get her from Kent to Birchanger :please2: this cat is at risk of being put to sleep if we can't get her to Patsy :cry3:

kelly-joy
22nd April 2011, 09:59 AM
this is what we have left to cover

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... =UTF8&z=10 (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Cuxton.+Rochester,+kent&daddr=Birchanger&hl=en&geocode=Fe7mDwMdBvAGACklEZA6DcvYRzEQmu2iLa4OBQ%3BF fyrFwMdTuwCACmPgLxlYIXYRzH_5MyV01vN-A&mra=ls&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=18.723967,39.506836&ie=UTF8&z=10)

please can anyone help?

jerry
22nd April 2011, 10:39 AM
:bump:

Debs
22nd April 2011, 10:59 AM
If it would help I could go a bit further down to M25 junction with A12

vickylizzy
22nd April 2011, 11:17 AM
Thank you Debbie!! :ghug:

kelly-joy
22nd April 2011, 12:55 PM
This is now cancelled as the owner has just given her away :(

Debs
22nd April 2011, 02:35 PM
OK. Hope she's gone to a good home

kelly-joy
22nd April 2011, 05:54 PM
I hope so too. We tried at least even if it wasn't the out come we wanted :(

melons
26th April 2011, 07:14 AM
I feel really guilty now :cry3:

p.s Debbie I'll pm you some piccies.

Debs
26th April 2011, 06:16 PM
I feel really guilty now :cry3:

p.s Debbie I'll pm you some piccies.

Don't feel guilty sill moo, if you'd been needed you would have made the time! :doh3:

Got the pics, she is faaabuuuuuulous! :hug: