PDA

View Full Version : Transport Isle of Sheppley ( Kent) to Leeds

susiechin
7th August 2009, 12:40 PM
What would you like help with? 3 chinchillas
Contact/Rescue Organisation: Linda ( chinsrus rescue)
Do you have the rescue's permission to post this request? Yes its our rescue
Do you take full responsibility for co-ordinating the transport run? Yes
(eg. ensuring that all volunteers have contact details of the rescue and others involved in the run, and know changeover times, locations, etc.)
Who legally owns the animal during transport? Rescue
Is Liability Insurance in place; None owned by us
Will paperwork/documentation be passed on with the animal? Yes

*****Please note, documentation MUST be available for the individual/organisation to sign to relinquish the animal and transferred to each volunteer to hand over to the receiving party. We always recommend that a copy be kept by the rescue co-ordinating the run.*****

Number of animals: 3
Type/Breed: chinchillas
Name(s): n/k
Sex: one male ( castrated) 2 females
Age(s): n/k
Colours: n/k
Neutered: male is
Vaccinated: n/a
Any known medical issues: n/k
Any known behavioural Issues: not relevant

Any other information:

Chins would be in a carrier but would need to be kept cool if the weather is warm

If any member requires further information about the animal(s) please contact the rescue concerned directly.

Location Start: County & Postcode Isle of Sheppey , Kent
Location End: County & Postcode Leeds LS14

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thanks for reading x

ABC Cat Rescue
7th August 2009, 12:50 PM
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... daddr=LS14 (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=isle+of+sheppey+to+LS14&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=12.240319,28.168945&ie=UTF8&ll=52.583026,-0.274658&spn=3.144161,7.042236&z=7&saddr=isle+of+sheppey&daddr=LS14)

ABC Cat Rescue
7th August 2009, 12:55 PM
PM'd:

Creativelc
Flying_Solo
alfieslostdogs
clair74
dawny30
gem014
ladycool
robyn
Jem
philpoet
stanwickhen
The Dogmother
Batty
Star
faye
tanya1981
pagpuss
monstermum09
shelly58
nottinghamknight
imagine69
junes mum
watshea
dheartss
amylou1978

:crossed:

vickylizzy
7th August 2009, 06:00 PM
:please2: can anyone help with this transport run?

pagpuss
8th August 2009, 11:10 AM
hi there

when is it tat the run is needed as i might be going down to kent for a few days or a week from sometime next week so i might be able to bring them back with me? i will be staying in rainham so its not for me but i would need someone to collect from nottingham

pagpuss

kelly-joy
8th August 2009, 11:46 AM
:thanks: for your lovely offer

susiechin
8th August 2009, 01:32 PM
hi there

when is it tat the run is needed as i might be going down to kent for a few days or a week from sometime next week so i might be able to bring them back with me? i will be staying in rainham so its not for me but i would need someone to collect from nottingham

pagpuss

That would be fantastic, I could collect from Nottingham or even maybe ask a friend if she would bring them up for me as she is near Nottingham :grin:

Is it alright if I get hold of the woman with the chins to ask if she could drop them to you in Rainham ?

thanks so much for your offer :biggrin:

kelly-joy
8th August 2009, 01:47 PM
great stuff. I keep this thread open for now but let me know when everything is sorted and then I will move it. Many thanks for your lovely offer again :)

susiechin
9th August 2009, 10:36 PM
The situation is getting more urgent as the lady is losing her home quite soon .Please is there anyone who could help with these even part of the way

JennyC
9th August 2009, 10:42 PM
We need to get them out quicker than joanne can get to them then?

Can anyone help :please2:

ABC Cat Rescue
9th August 2009, 10:43 PM
hi there

pagpuss

Is this not happening then? Or does the lady need them moving before pagpuss can do it?

susiechin
10th August 2009, 09:56 PM
hi there

pagpuss

Is this not happening then? Or does the lady need them moving before pagpuss can do it?

I still need them picking up if anyone can help as the lady is desperate , i have not heard from pagpuss so am not sure when/if she is still able to help

JennyC
11th August 2009, 09:34 AM
ok no problems - I think Kelly PMd some people for you.

Will double check and then PM some people for you if need be.

susiechin
11th August 2009, 06:43 PM
We need to get them out quicker than joanne can get to them then?

Can anyone help :please2:

I dont know when Joanne is going down that way honey so I am not sure when/if she is still able to help as I have not heard anymore from her :unsure:

The lady who has the chins is desperate to get them rehomed as she is having her house repossesed :blink:

kelly-joy
12th August 2009, 09:45 AM
I have PMD Pagpuss to see if she can still help with this :)