PDA

View Full Version : Transport needed WEDS 27th April or asap after

greenowl30
22nd April 2011, 09:50 PM
What would you like help with? Transport
Contact/Rescue Organisation: Homeless Hounds
Do you have the rescue's permission to post this request? yes
Do you take full responsibility for co-ordinating the transport run? yes
(eg. ensuring that all volunteers have contact details of the rescue and others involved in the run, and know changeover times, locations, etc.)
Who legally owns the animal during transport?
Is Liability Insurance in place? yes
Will paperwork/documentation be passed on with the animal? yes

*****Please note, documentation MUST be available for the individual/organisation to sign to relinquish the animal and transferred to each volunteer to hand over to the receiving party. We always recommend that a copy be kept by the rescue co-ordinating the run.*****

Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed: cross breed
Name(s): Whiskey
Sex:male
Age(s): approx 5 years
Colours: grey and white
Neutered: no
Vaccinated: no
Any known medical issues: no
Any known behavioural Issues: no

Any other information:

If any member requires further information about the animal(s) please contact the rescue concerned directly.

Location Start: County & Postcode BB5 4NY
Location End: County & Postcode SL8

Please note: All volunteers who offer transport must first check with their insurance company that they are insured to do so. Animal Lifeline cannot take any responsibility for members who do not.

We strongly advise volunteers not to take their own animals or young children when transporting unknown dogs.

greenowl30
22nd April 2011, 09:51 PM
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... e=UTF8&z=7 (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=BB5+4NY&daddr=SL8+5NZ&hl=en&geocode=FTUvNAMdklfb_ynhzKYkKZ97SDE66wlcQ5E0yA%3BF RkgEwMdTQ71_ykH3fCMMWJ2SDGCc3c752j5qA&mra=ls&sll=52.67332,-1.709885&sspn=2.931153,9.09668&ie=UTF8&z=7)

castbury
23rd April 2011, 08:48 AM
Can help from Hilton Park services for approx an hour if it the weekend. Let me know if you need me. x

jerry
23rd April 2011, 08:52 AM
messages sent ;)

cherry12
23rd April 2011, 10:44 AM
Thanks Carolyn.

We have offered at the moment

Friday start to J16 on M6 (hoorah for the royal wedding, another day off from looking after the kids!! lol)

or

Weekend, day to be decided - Hilton Park for approx 50 - 60 miles. (castbury)

xx

castbury
23rd April 2011, 11:44 AM
Lol forgot I had Friday off as well - so could do Friday/saturday or sunday. Also I dont mind going up to Keel services if you get really stuck x

kelly-joy
23rd April 2011, 12:29 PM
:thanksf:

cherry12
25th April 2011, 10:06 AM
This run is now sorted for Weds.

Thank you so much for your offers of help xx :rose: