PDA

View Full Version : WHY, WHY, WHY

ABC Cat Rescue
9th August 2009, 05:36 PM
Why do dogs like to roll in anything that stinks to high heaven???? ??

Darwin and Dolly are NOW going in the shower!!!

kelly-joy
9th August 2009, 05:58 PM
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: sorry couldn't help but laugh I guess they have been rolling in poo :lol!:

marypoppins
9th August 2009, 06:18 PM
:lol!: I know that one we had a lab called Ben. some how he always managed to find dead fish in the river, bring them out then roll over them. He also did this with cowpat. So good luck Sian with cleaning them up. :ROFL: :ROFL:

ABC Cat Rescue
9th August 2009, 06:37 PM
Horse poo!!!! :shrug:

That's better, all clean :DD

glynis
9th August 2009, 06:39 PM
Did you know tomato sauce rubbed into the, er, pongy bits before being washed off can help a lot - really works! Mine seem to roll in anything smelly, or dead, that they can find. Yes, fish and also birds! Aren't they horrors!

ABC Cat Rescue
9th August 2009, 06:43 PM
lol, I can't stand the smell of tomato sauce - maybe I could get the kids to do it though :ROFL:

JennyC
9th August 2009, 08:27 PM
I think bathing dogs sounds like a kids job anyway ;)

When I was little we also used to bath ours in the bath and then close all other doors apart from the one to outside. Then once bathed we say ok you can go now and they'd leg it out the door to shake (unless they spied one of us in the hall then they'd shake all over us for good measure)
Once they got the worst off we'd let them back Ãn where they'd roll in all their covers trying to dry off. :D Was great fun. I miss dogs :cry:

ABC Cat Rescue
9th August 2009, 08:46 PM
Unfortunately we only have a shower in bathroom - no bath lol, so our doglets do showers :DD Could just about get the whole of Darwin in the shower cubicle

:ROFL:

Still tidying up after the mad half hour they both had. Dolly loves having the hairdryer on her - she falls asleep, had to peel Darwin off the ceiling :laugh: :laugh:

JennyC
9th August 2009, 08:50 PM
:ROFL:

ABC Cat Rescue
9th August 2009, 08:53 PM
Never a dull moment in our house :lol: