View Full Version : Ruby 3 yr old GSD

GSD Lifeline
20th August 2009, 10:49 PM
Ruby is a three year old German Shepherd and is currently with her owners in Milton Keynes.

Sadly the owners have to give her up due to a change in circumstances and not being able to offer Ruby the time she deserves anymore. She has been with the owners since 11 weeks old. Ruby is neutered, Keep safe registered for life, chipped, up to date vaccinated and regularly treated with Advocate against worms and other parasites.

Ruby is Kennel Club trained to bronze medal and is very bright and will enjoy and thrive on continuous training. Ruby to walks well off lead and has a very good recall. Ruby loves playing with other dogs, she is generally very friendly and curious. She is not however used to cats.

She is also fine with children having lived with them since a puppy. However we feel she will be happier somewhere where the children are older and more sensible.

Ruby ideally needs a new home as soon as possible.

If you can offer Ruby a new home please contact us on [email protected]

20th August 2009, 10:50 PM

Good luck Ruby!! :gl:

GSD Lifeline
24th August 2009, 01:11 PM
Going to her new home tomorrow :crossed:

ABC Cat Rescue
24th August 2009, 01:14 PM

Shall leave it open til she goes, good luck Ruby

GSD Lifeline
25th August 2009, 04:57 PM

GSD Lifeline
4th October 2009, 12:04 PM
Sadly Ruby is being returned to us through no fault of her own. Please can this be moved back?

4th October 2009, 03:49 PM
Aww that is such a shame I hope she gets a new home! I have no experience with GS or I would offer but also I have cats lol! Would love one as loved training my Milly althou she was a collie x lab lol! Hope you find a good home Ruby xx

15th October 2009, 04:15 PM
Hi all I am new here so if I am asking this in the wrong place I am sorry. But.
me and my family will love to give ruby a nice home. But can you tell me how it works please. Things like how I contact the owner and how much they want for here that sort of thing. I am looking on the market for a German Shepard up to a year old till I saw her. LOL.
Yours truly,

15th October 2009, 04:21 PM
Hi If you email Chris here [email protected] and he will only be to happy to answer your questions I am sure. Good luck let us know how you get on :)

15th October 2009, 04:40 PM
I just have LOL thank you very much.

15th October 2009, 04:42 PM
:crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

25th October 2009, 12:27 PM
any news?

17th November 2009, 09:56 PM

17th November 2009, 10:31 PM