PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Posh Puss Rescue

poshpussrescue
24th August 2009, 01:54 PM
Hi everyone, My name is Jan and I run Posh Puss Rescue down in Cornwall. The rescue was originally started to help pedigree cats in crisis but has since extended to take in occasional mogs in crisis, unwanted caged birds and also help with the pound dog situation. Here I help with primarily bull breed dogs but I am open to help with any animal in crisis, space and funds permitting. I enjoy networking and meeting other animal people. My websites are Posh Puss Rescue and Posh Pooch Rescue if you want to check them out. Nice to meet you all.

cheshirecat
24th August 2009, 01:54 PM
Hi Jan, glad you made it here!!!

:welcome:

vickylizzy
24th August 2009, 01:55 PM
:hello: Jan and a very warm :welcome2: to the forum! It's great to see you on here! :4:

Could you please fill in any of the sections in the database that you might be able to help out with? :)

The databases are here: viewforum.php?f=87 (http://www.forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewforum.php?f=87)

You don't have to put any personal details in there, but it means if something urgent comes up in your area that you might be able to help out with we can send you a message just to let you know. :)

Thank you so much for joining and I hope you enjoy the forum! :goodjob:

kelly-joy
:hello: :welcome: to the forum :D

JennyC
:welcome: to the forum! :4:

marypoppins
24th August 2009, 02:45 PM
:hello: Jan and a very warm :welcome2: from me too. :thanks: for the offer of help that's lovely. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as i do. :flowers: