PDA

View Full Version : Hi im gill, would love to help out homechecking!!

gillianpatricia
27th August 2009, 06:55 PM
Ive just joined and wanted to help out in someway, I have had dogs all my life and have always been surrounded by at least 3!! I have owned dogs that were both dog and people aggressive (trained for fighting before i rescued her!!) have experience with large mastiffs, rotts, staffs basically all bully/ mastiff breeds. I have owned and bred victorian bulldogs 2 of which i still have, so have plenty of experience with puppies!! I also have a horse. I would like to help out with home checking and puppy fostering if thats any help, I am 30 years old, live with my fiance and have a seven year old daughter. Thanks for reading!!

gillianpatricia
27th August 2009, 06:57 PM
ooo forgot to say im in the south manchester area so could help out this area and parts of cheshire :DD

JennyC
27th August 2009, 07:03 PM
:bigwelcome: Gill!!

Your house sounds ace! :dance:

If you put yourself in the database I'm sure it won't be long before we need your help :D

marypoppins
27th August 2009, 07:12 PM
:hello2: and a warm :welcome2: from me to. Oh and :thanks: for the very nice offer i'm sure we'll find stuff for you to help with. :flowers:

mollysmum
28th August 2009, 08:44 AM
:hello2: Gillian and :welcome: from me. :waving:

kelly-joy
28th August 2009, 09:09 AM
:bigwelcome: glad to have you aboard :4: :4: :4: :4:

vickylizzy
28th August 2009, 11:03 AM
:hello: Gillian and a very warm :welcome: from me too!

:thanks: for your lovely offer of help. I'm sure it will be snapped up in no time! :goodonu:

Could you possibly please add your details to the database here: viewforum.php?f=87 (http://forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewforum.php?f=87) It means if something urgent comes up in your area that you may bec able to help with rescues can send you a message on here to contact you. :biggrin:

:thanksf: for joining and I hope you enjoy the forum! :flowers:

Harrison
31st August 2009, 04:00 PM
Hello. :hat: Looking forward to getting to know you.