PDA

View Full Version : Transport offer on Saturday 6th September - Wales & back

Yorkiegirl
31st August 2009, 10:02 PM
I am going to Wales on Saturday 6th September & will have the little van.
I will have 2 small dogs with me that could go in the front with me leaving the back empty. If anyone has any dogs/cats etc that require a lift let me know.
I will be returning the same day with just 1 small one in the front so again will be empty.

Leaving Grantham at 08.30am, then route is
A607, M1, M69, M6, M42, M5 & M48 (old Severn Bridge) to Chepstow & then reverse journey leaving Chepstow at about 4pm

vickylizzy
31st August 2009, 10:39 PM
That's such a kind offer, thank you! :biggrin:

Yorkiegirl
31st August 2009, 11:15 PM
If I can help any rescues then I am only too pleased to. I have asked for lots of help in the past, so feel if I can repay all the kindness that I have received then I will.
The van is a Vauxhall Combi but has a built in grill between the front & back so if any dogs that get on together need transport I would not need crates, but if they are for different rescues/sizes I would have the 3 crates set up.
I would like to know by at least 10pm on the Friday if possible for the outgoing trip, but if any last minute lifts are required for the return journey my moblie number is under my signature.
YG

kelly-joy
1st September 2009, 10:27 AM
:wows: :thanks2: :flowers: for your lovely offer

marypoppins
4th September 2009, 12:08 PM
I'll bump this. Lovely offer by the way. :squeeze:

Yorkiegirl
4th September 2009, 03:40 PM
I am now doing a return trip for FOA a Bichone :)
May kidnap him if he is a cutie :tease:
But still room for one going down & another coming back?

Yorkiegirl
5th September 2009, 09:41 PM
Can this now be closed please. Not long got back & had the most kidnappable little Bichon on board for FOA. He was a sweetie, tempted to drive straight past drop off point ;)

JennyC
5th September 2009, 09:57 PM
Glad you had fun