PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

crawleyguineapigrescue
1st September 2009, 11:47 PM
I seemed to have joined a while back but didnt say hello to everyone.

Based in West Sussex, just helped another rescue transport piggies to other rescues from a house where around 150 were living in the garden!!!! I have taken 8 in and 4 of these have bad bite wounds, a leg that the vet needs to see tomorrow and all are suffering with mites.

vickylizzy
1st September 2009, 11:59 PM
Blinking eck, 150?! :afraid: I think I've given up trying to understand some people, sadly. :(

:goodonu: for taking some of them in. If there's ever anything we can help with please do feel free to give us a shout. :thumbok:

:thanks: for popping on to say hi! :waving: It's lovely to have you on here and I hope you enjoy the forum! :flowers:

marypoppins
2nd September 2009, 06:22 AM
:hello: and a very warm :welcomesign: from me to. And a big :thanks: for joining us. :squeeze:

kelly-joy
2nd September 2009, 07:28 AM
:bigwelcome: :woo: :4: :4: :4:

daniellesdogs
2nd September 2009, 08:45 AM
poor little piggies. when i got the 1st 2 rabbits they were just scinny no saws. lost one but lilly is just the perfect weight accoring to the vet as are both her new friends....
good luck at vets

mollysmum
2nd September 2009, 01:16 PM
:hello2: from me too. Hope the guinea pigs have a nice new start to life from this point on. :)

JennyC
2nd September 2009, 06:26 PM
A great big huge :hello2: from me too!!

150 is alot of animals to take in, I do hope that the old owners have learnt from this.

If you need us just YELL!!

crawleyguineapigrescue
7th September 2009, 02:03 PM
Thank you for all the hello's, I look forward to posting more in the future!

choccypaws
10th September 2009, 12:51 PM
:bigwelcome: :hellobird: