PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Bournemouth

carla
3rd September 2009, 05:57 PM
Hi.. my name is Carla i am Portuguese , and i bein living in bournemouth for 2 years...
I am a mother of a lovelly Labrador , his name is Simba and he have 7 months old... all my life i had pets i had dogs.. and chickens , ducks , rabbits , horse.. etc...
I would love to help , but i dont now were to start :dunno:
so if someone need any help around dorset area i am happy to help!!

Sorry my bad english.. i speack better than i whrite :blush:

:lovesign: tanks for having me here

marypoppins
3rd September 2009, 06:02 PM
:hello: Carla and a very warm :welcomesign: to the group. Nothing wrong with your english :flowers: :thanks: for the lovely offer. i'm sure Vicky will point you in the right direction she's very good like that. :biggrin:

mcchell
3rd September 2009, 06:19 PM
Welcome from us! :hellobird:

Your english is much better than my Portuguese :lool:

JennyC
3rd September 2009, 06:53 PM
:bigwelcome: from me too!!

Feel free to just jump in wherever you feel happy to and I'm sure I'll see you around the site somewhere soon.

vickylizzy
3rd September 2009, 07:07 PM
:hello: Carla and a very warm :welcome: from me too!

It's really great to have you on here, thank you for joining! :flowers:

Please feel free to fill in any sections of the database that you might be able to help with. :D The link is here: viewforum.php?f=87 (http://forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewforum.php?f=87)

There are so many different ways you can help, thank you for the lovely offer! :thanksf:

I hope you enjoy the forum! :thumbok:

JennyC
3rd September 2009, 07:24 PM
Hi Carla,

Just thought it might be worth having a look through this area viewforum.php?f=58 (http://forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewforum.php?f=58) and seeing if there are any rescues in your area that you can pop over to and help.

:gl:

carla
3rd September 2009, 07:46 PM
Thank you all...
since i login today i can´t go away from the forum :type:
is my first time , so i am to ecxited and want to see how everything works :blush:

:hearts:

yeah and tanks for saying my english is not to bad , i will try my best to express myself

vickylizzy
3rd September 2009, 08:18 PM
:lol!:

Your English is fantastic, honestly! :dance: I must admit, I'm completely in awe of anyone who can speak more than one language. I tried Spanish and German at school and was terrible at both! :dur: :aww:

There are so many things to get involved on here with. :biggrin: Please do have a good look around to see what kind of things we get up to on here and see if there is anything you can see already that you'd like to help with and then we can make some other suggestions if that helps at all? Any help would be so much appreciated, even if it's just to chat and get involved thinking up new ideas to fundraise for example and help rescues. :D

It's great to have you on here! :waving: :4:

carla
3rd September 2009, 08:38 PM
oh :crysmile: tank you so much.. yeh is quite hard to learn spanish but more difficult is german.. i speack spanish as well but for me is easyer... wen i arrived in england i couldn´t understand nothing at all , because of the accent.. was so hard , i learn english on school but the american one...
but now i do understand everything apart from very dificult words that i never heard in my life...one more year and i will be ok..

yeh i was reading about were i can help... so i can help in transportation and homechecking.. about the fostering first i need to ask my landlord.. he is ok with my dog but i need to know if i can bring 1 or 2 or 3 :biggrin:
and i need to see how is Simba (my puppy) with cats

once again tank´s , i´m loving to be here :lovesign:

vickylizzy
3rd September 2009, 08:49 PM
Aww, thank you!! :grouphug:

mollysmum
4th September 2009, 12:13 PM
:hello2: Carla. Glad to hear you are enjoying the forum. It is very nice to meet everyone on here and look forward to getting to know you. :waving:

Harrison
4th September 2009, 02:19 PM
:hat: :nice2:

choccypaws
4th September 2009, 02:43 PM
:bigwelcome: :hellobird: Carla