PDA

View Full Version : Urgent - two 1-year-old rabbits

Northwind
26th July 2011, 09:50 AM
I have been approached by a man who is looking to rehome his rabbits before he moves on Saturday 30th July. They are in Swindon, Wiltshire.

He says:

they are male and female and have been together since we bought them, they are called Terry and June, they are approximately 1 year old and the female has been neutered.

They have not had enough handling to be honest, and may need training in that department, they are not vicious or anything, but again, due to lack of handling, they are probably not used to that.

They are used to the cats and spend some time running around the garden. They are short lop eared rabbits

I am awaiting photos. Can anyone help?

kelly-joy
26th July 2011, 10:18 AM
I will email rescues to see if any can take these :)

Scritches
26th July 2011, 11:04 AM
We cannot take buns but locally there is Southampton Rabbit rescue. They may have space. http://www.southamptonrabbitrescue.org.uk/

kelly-joy
26th July 2011, 11:09 AM
:thanksf: anyway

Northwind
26th July 2011, 01:15 PM
http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv67/northwind1/mrdartsrabbits.jpg

Scritches
26th July 2011, 03:31 PM
Look like Netherland Dwarfs?

Scritches
26th July 2011, 03:34 PM
We can offer these guys a temporary home until rescue space can be found, assuming they come with a hutch as we don't have anything here to keep them in. I don't know if that helps? I notice this is now urgent.

JennyC
26th July 2011, 03:44 PM
:thanks: Kat!!!

Northwind
26th July 2011, 04:03 PM
Thank you very much Kat - I will email the guy and check about the hutch and whether he can get them down to Southampton.

Northwind
26th July 2011, 04:07 PM
Have just had an email from the owner to say he has found somewhere for them - not sure if it was one of the rescues I had told him about. Thanks for the offer Kat, but it looks like they are sorted.

Mods this can be closed now.

Scritches
26th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Good news :)