PDA

View Full Version : MEGA URGENT Norwich to Northampton thurs 17/09

15th September 2009, 08:12 PM
What RHU help do you need? TRANSPORT
Contact/organisation details: SOMERSET STAFFIE RESCUE PM MEMBER [email protected]
Who legally owns the animal during transport? SOMERSET STAFFIES
Permission : Do you have the rescue's permission to post this template? YES
Paperwork/Documentation : Documentation must be available and transferred to each volunteer who helps then paperwork must pass along with the animal also and be recieved by the final destination (foster home or rescue).
Do you take full responsibility for organising the transport run? For Example, making sure all volunteers have the necessary times etc before preceeding with the run? YES

ANY MEMBER OFFERING TRANSPORT FOR THIS RUN MUST CHECK WITH THEIR INSURANCE COMPANY THAT THEY ARE COVERED TO CARRY THIS ANIMAL ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS. ANIMAL LIFELINE BEARS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANYTHING POSTED ON THE THREAD.

Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed/Variety: STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER
Sex: MALE
Age(s): 3-4 YRS
Name(s): STRIDER
Colours: BRINDLE/WHITE
Neutered: WILL BE DONE BEFORE TRANSPORT
Vaccinated : YES
Any medical issues : NONE KNOWN
Kennel cough: Is the dog, if applicable, free from kennel cough and can this be guaranteed? YES
Any Behavioural Issues : NONE KNOWN, UNDERGOING THOROUGH ASSESSMENT TOMORROW

IF ANY MEMBER INVOLVED IN TRANSPORTING THIS ANIMAL REQUIRES ANY MORE INFORMATION THEN PLEASE CONTACT THE RESCUE CONCERNED

Location Start : County & Postcode NORWICH, NORFOLK, NR3 2QW
Location End : County & Postcode NORTHAMPTON SERVICES

ANIMAL LIFELINE ALSO ADVISES THAT TRANSPORTERS SHOULD NOT TAKE THEIR OWN DOGS OR YOUNG CHILDREN ON TRANSPORT RUNS WHEN TRANSPORTING AN UNKNOWN DOG

JennyC
15th September 2009, 10:15 PM
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... e=UTF8&z=8 (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=nr3+2qw&daddr=NN4+9QY&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=52.263115,-0.668793&sspn=0.438744,1.057434&ie=UTF8&z=8)

JennyC
15th September 2009, 10:21 PM
Counties are
Northamptonshire
Cambridgshire
Norfolk

PMd

Jem
dukesmum
lhasagirl
philpoet
stanwickhen
The Dogmother
Batty
Star
Traceymay
Creativelc
Flying_Solo
animalhelpline
StilaKat
Willowsmum
ciarhys09
hoobie
flossy30
Ghost
hethmar
ragababe
wildebeastie
pommad
leahnarry

16th September 2009, 12:27 AM
Northampton Services = NN4 9QY

vickylizzy
16th September 2009, 12:28 AM
:thanks: Chris. Please can anyone help with this urgent transport run? :pray:

Jem
16th September 2009, 06:50 AM
Hi, If this transfer could wait til next Monday 21st Sept, then my hubby and I can fetch him from Norwich and bring him directly to Northampton. However, it would have to be in the afternoon. Hope this is of help.

kelly-joy
16th September 2009, 07:14 AM
:thanks: for your offer.I pm to see if that's ok

16th September 2009, 07:47 AM
Thank you for your offer, however, I can only get the rest of the journey sorted for this thursday, as the dog is going to Paignton, devon. It's also urgent as he needs out of the pound

Jem
16th September 2009, 08:35 AM
I am so sorry but Monday is the only time I can do it. I sincerely hope you can get someone else to help asap. If things change and it can wait til Monday please let me know as I'd be more than happy to help out here.

Best wishes,
Jem

kelly-joy
16th September 2009, 08:44 AM
:thanks: anyway

The Dogmother
16th September 2009, 10:03 AM
Sorry - I'm off the road until Saturday afternoon. Car blew up.

kelly-joy
16th September 2009, 10:07 AM

lhasagirl
16th September 2009, 10:16 AM
I'm sorry I cant do this thursday as I'm working weds night and thurs night with not much gap in the middle. If it does change to another day let me know

kelly-joy
16th September 2009, 12:04 PM

dukesmum
16th September 2009, 04:35 PM
Very rarely go in the Norfolk direction anymore.
But will keep my eyes on this thread just in case.

JennyC
17th September 2009, 07:00 PM
:thanks: for replying Terri

Ghost
21st September 2009, 12:39 PM
So sorry for late reply, having really bad PC problems so has now gone in for repair. Managed to get on hubby's laptop today but too late!

kelly-joy
22nd September 2009, 07:11 AM

JennyC
10th October 2009, 08:18 PM
Was this done?

:crossed: