PDA

View Full Version : Rusty - 10 yr old male Collie X Westie

JennyC
27th October 2011, 12:26 PM
10 yr old neutered male called Rusty, collie cross westie the lady has to give him up due to a marriage break up and not being able to cope.

She needs him gone by the end of the weekend at the latest. He is in Herefordshire (Kington)

Please get in touch ASAP.

JennyC
27th October 2011, 12:26 PM
Messaged rescues AND shared

JennyC
27th October 2011, 12:31 PM
PMd

valgrays
bordercollietrustgb
colliewobbles12
mo morris
AnimalSupportVolunteers

mo morris
27th October 2011, 12:55 PM
Hi

I will try to help with this dog, but he will need to go to one of my fosterers in that area, and whether she will accept a westie x with collie, any chance of more info -picture, age, castrated, vacs, any problems
This will help me find a fosterer who maybe suitable

Thank you

Mo

JennyC
27th October 2011, 12:59 PM
Hi Mo,

I know he's neutered but not sure of more info. I will see what I can find for you.

Thanks

SOS-Animals
27th October 2011, 01:42 PM
Thanks so much Mo, I will meet him tmrw and get you some pictures and more info. He is fully vaccinated, good with other dogs and well trained. I think he might look more collie than Westie but she said he is a deff collie X westie. Will get some pictures to you asap. But if you or anyone else could help me find a foster home for this poor boy will be really grateful. :-)

salkei
27th October 2011, 01:47 PM
Hi tania have sent you an email with info on a lady who maybe able to help. She has posted on the other Rusty thread

SOS-Animals
27th October 2011, 01:57 PM
Thankyou Sally :-) Will PM her x

SOS-Animals
28th October 2011, 01:50 PM
I think we have a foster home sorted for Rusty now!!! Thankyou all so much for your help and caring :-) xx

kelly-joy
28th October 2011, 01:56 PM
Great news :squee: :squee: :squee: , will move this thread now then, do let us know if you need it moving back :doghug: