PDA

View Full Version : Hello

jade
23rd September 2009, 12:56 PM
Hello im 29 animal mad live in east sussex.I have 1 male neutered staffie, a collection of rescued cats,chickens,1 rabbit,1 lizard,african land snails and fish.I have an NVQ in animal care which i gained on a staffie rescue/small holding farm in wales.

ABC Cat Rescue
23rd September 2009, 01:02 PM
Hi Jade

Gosh, you have a busy household :DD

:welcome2: to the forum

vickylizzy
23rd September 2009, 01:04 PM
:hello: Jade and a very warm :welcome: to the site!

:goodonu: for helping all of those animals and congratulations on your NVQ! :biggrin:

Please do feel free to fill out any sections in the database that you may be able to help with. The link is here: http://forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewforum.php?f=87 :D

It's really lovely to have you on board and I hope you enjoy the forum! :flowers:

jade
23rd September 2009, 01:47 PM
Thankyou i love being surrounded by pets just feels like home that way.My Cats mainly came from a household who didnt neuter/spay them and they were just breeding and breeding i think she had over 40 but i must admit i took on a few and some of my friends did to, then i reported her to the RSPCA as they were starting to be born with no limbs and dying and werent flea or worm clear i just felt they werent being given enough care.RSPCA removed 90% of the cats and neuterd and spayed ones left in her care,hopefully that has helped her out.My white cat was found in a cardboard box on my friends doorstep with her litter mates, but being kittens found great homes very quickly.My rabbit was also rescued i did take on 8 but rehomed them all once they were mended as they all needed claws trimmed and vet treatment cost me a small fortune lol but i love being able to mend them and find them new homes which i have done with some cats that get passed my way fix/mend, neuter/spay and rehome.

vickylizzy
23rd September 2009, 02:03 PM
Those poor animals. :( I really don't understand how people can treat them like that. :gah: Thank goodness you stepped in and took care of them! :cathug:

At least you know if you come across animals needing help you're not on your own and we'll be here as much as we can to help and support you and help find them homes or rescues spaces. If there's ever anything we can help you with please just shout! :thumb2:

Oh, I almost forgot to say :picplease: :lol!: We do love photos on here if you have any you'd like to put up! :P

kelly-joy
23rd September 2009, 03:25 PM
:bigwelcome: you sound like me lol. Your fit in just nicely here.Vickys right we love pics :pic: :pic: :pic: :4: :4: :4: :woo:

JennyC
23rd September 2009, 08:00 PM
:hello2: from me too!! :D

marypoppins
23rd September 2009, 09:21 PM
:hello: jade and a very warm :welcome2: from me to. You sound like you'll fit in here just fine. :chickendance: :flowers:

whiskers_in_the_ear
3rd October 2009, 07:14 PM
Pictures pleaseeeeee :D

A huge warm welcome from me too! it's great having you on board :)

jade
20th October 2009, 09:25 PM
Ok so lessons on adding pics please lol i have loads as you probably would of guessed

jade
20th October 2009, 10:07 PM
I need to open a photobucket accout as i have loads of pics

kelly-joy
21st October 2009, 08:50 AM
:bigwelcome: What lovely fur babies you have :)

jade
21st October 2009, 09:15 AM
Thankyou Have loads more pics and have opened a photobucket account :)

jade
21st October 2009, 05:05 PM
My much bigger Bumble

JennyC
23rd October 2009, 03:15 PM
:hearts: gorgeous animals!!

babyloveya3
26th October 2009, 10:00 PM
:ghi: :ghi: Hannah I am pretty new myself this site is great :welcome2:

jade
28th October 2009, 11:04 PM
:supersmile: thankyou :welcome: to you as well