PDA

View Full Version : HI

titch
30th September 2009, 08:25 AM
Hi to all. I'm Helen nickname Titch for obvious reasons. I currently own 2 dogs and have one on foster looking for a home with obedience/agility minded handlers. We are mostly a collie home with the youngest of our two taking regular part in flyball. I'm semi disabled, home all day, having a 17yr old in college. I currently do homechecks, pre and post for the south beds rspca. I love to drive but can no longer do all day drives. We are also a home to a now older cat who we have had from about 3 weeks old. I'm based in Luton.

Hope i can be of help.

Titch

vickylizzy
30th September 2009, 08:57 AM
:hello: Helen and a very warm :welcome: to the forum!

:thanks: so much for the lovely offer of help! :4: Collies are wonderful dogs - you are more than welcome to post details of your lovely foster on here to try to find him a home if it's ok with the rescue. :D

One of our members on here (you'll meet her very soon when she's back from her holidays!) is looking to offer a home to a collie cross pup from here and is desperate (once pup is old enough and she's got basic obedience under her belt) to get involved with agility and flyball so I'm sure she'll have lots of questions to ask you. :biggrin:

Please do feel free to fill out any sections in the database that you may be able to help with. The link is here: viewforum.php?f=87 (http://forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewforum.php?f=87) :D

It's really lovely to have you on board and I hope you enjoy the forum! :flowers:

kelly-joy
30th September 2009, 09:07 AM
:bigwelcome: great to have you here :4: :4: :4: :woo:

kelpienut
30th September 2009, 09:12 AM
:hi: Titch! :nice2:

:welcome: To the site and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! :flowers:

mollysmum
30th September 2009, 11:26 AM
:hello2: Helen. :) Would you prefer us to call you Helen or Titch? :welcome:

marypoppins
1st October 2009, 01:42 PM
:ghi: Helen and a very warm :welcomesign: to the group from me to.

JennyC
1st October 2009, 11:04 PM
:bigwelcome: from me too :D

Just popping on while i'm meant to be on holiday (can't keep away from the place :tpr: ) and I'm the one Vicky means about Agility. I can't wait to get my teeth into it and hoping to use it to not only tire me and pup out but also my daughter when she's old enough to start at it as well.

I may well start bugging you for questions soon ;)

Lovely to see you on the site and I hope you enjoy it.

whiskers_in_the_ear
3rd October 2009, 07:07 PM
A huge warm welcome from me too! it's great having you on board :)