PDA

View Full Version : hello peeps!

Selaen
6th October 2009, 01:48 AM
As I'm suffering from insomnia tonight, thought I'd say a big HELLO to all the peeps here! I'm Susanna, from the freezing cold Aberdeen (although I'm originally from Finland)! I'm a mature student and a bar manager, and spend my free time just generally dossing about. And I've got a lot of free time.. :biggrin:

Currently I've got two snakes at home; a baird's ratsnake and a milksnake. My bamboo ratsnake is "on loan" at a friend's house to get them used to handling a slightly more temperous snake... I'm also looking to add to the family by throwing in a puppy to the mixture. Looking at Jack Russel & Collie crosses at the moment.. :)

So yeah, that's me!

xx

kelly-joy
6th October 2009, 07:12 AM
:bigwelcome: to the forum :4: :4: :4: :woo:

trisha
6th October 2009, 02:15 PM
Hello and welcome, glad to have you on board :D

ABC Cat Rescue
6th October 2009, 02:20 PM
:hi: Susanna

A big :welcome2: from me too

Hope you enjoy the forum and feel free to take a look at the dog rehoming section :DD

vickylizzy
7th October 2009, 12:19 PM
:hello: Susanna and a very warm :welcome: from me too!

Good luck on finding your new addition! :crossed: I must admit, I'm into snakes too, though I only have one Corn Snake (who I took in as a rescue) at the moment. We'd love to see pictures though of yours if you have any! :P

Please do feel free to fill out any sections in the database that you may be able to help with. The link is here: viewforum.php?f=87 (http://forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewforum.php?f=87) :D

It's really lovely to have you on board and I hope you enjoy the forum! :flowers:

JennyC
7th October 2009, 05:32 PM
:bigwelcome: from me too!!

:gl: in your hunt for a puppy and see you around the site ;)

kelpienut
9th October 2009, 01:11 PM
:welcome2:

madhousemam
9th October 2009, 09:20 PM
Hi and welcome to the board, love to see pics of the snake, let us know what your circs are and what you have in mind and am sure we will find your ideal match in rescue,

whiskers_in_the_ear
10th October 2009, 01:46 AM
Hi there, i agree 100% - :picplease:

marypoppins
10th October 2009, 10:04 PM
:hello2: and a very warm :welcome2: from me too. Good luck with the dog search i sure you'll find your perfect pooch on here.

babyloveya3
26th October 2009, 10:10 PM
:ghi: :ghi: I am pretty new myself this site is great :welcome2:

Kelly27
30th October 2009, 12:25 AM
Hi

Anf welcome to the site from a fellow scot!

Kelly