PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Medicine / Wildlifey things

ratscallions
9th October 2009, 03:22 PM
My background is in Health Science. Since being involved with pets and the limitations of medicating rats legally I've become very interested in Alternative Medicine, Holistic approaches and the like. I've joined a couple of YahooGroups on the matter but they generally only deal with each specific species. As such I've created a forum where people can discuss the use of all Alternative Medicines for all animals; hoping to cross reference peoples experiences and vastly improve everyones knowledge (everyone on the forum that is).

There's also a section on Wildlife, including an Emergency forum that's open to everyone. Somehow people have already been finding that bit, which is why I'm in a bit of a hurry to find members lol; coz I don't know the answers to the question .. aaaargh.

Anyway. I'd love to see a few new faces on the new forum, so here it is:
http://naturesway.forumotion.com/forum.htm

See you there :)

Nim

vickylizzy
9th October 2009, 04:09 PM
Looks good Nim! :D It's very pretty!! :P

ratscallions
9th October 2009, 08:12 PM
Thank you :)

I didn't design the layout sadly lol ... there's a limited number of designs to choose from; sadly no decent animals ones! I'd like to design my own, but I've not worked out if that's possible on forumotion yet.

ratscallions
26th April 2010, 05:03 PM
Nb, just in case anyone does try to join the forum .. there's now no point. I was using forumotion, and had severe problems which they wouldn't help with. As a result the forum kind of .. delapidated :cry3:

maisiedarley
26th April 2010, 06:28 PM
oh, what a pity. not many of these around the web which concentrate on UK Wildlife

ratscallions
27th April 2010, 11:50 AM
oh, what a pity. not many of these around the web which concentrate on UK Wildlife

Yeah I know. It baffled me a bit; before the forum was set up properly it attracted a few random posts .. but the people who posted didn't return to see the advice offered lol, and the no one else found it ... I'm still baffled as to how those few people found it lol. When I've some proper time I might try setting up a similar one again, but I'd need a team to help me next time I think; I'm not very good at advertising forums :why: