PDA

View Full Version : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

kelly-joy
16th October 2009, 05:01 PM
You all going to laugh at me for this but I will tell you anyway.

I just went out to feed my rabbits and my french lop and lion head rabbit live in a huge playhouse anyway I was feeding them when out of the corner of my eye I saw something small white and fluffy. My heart sank and I thought oh my its something dead there so all brave I went to have a look when Teddy my naughty birman went meow and jumped down from the top bit as its one of those playhouses with an upstairs and frightened the life out of me I jumped so up so high in the air I can tell you then he grabbed the little white fluffy thing and ran. I ran after him to see what he had in his mouth it was only a fluffy white mouse toy of his I swear that naughty cat is going to give me a heart attack one of these days :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ABC Cat Rescue
16th October 2009, 05:05 PM
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Teddy, you're so funny

kelly-joy
16th October 2009, 05:09 PM
you wouldn't be saying that if it was you he did it to. He is just the naughties cat ever and really does keep me on my toes but I really wouldn't have him any other way :supersmile:

JennyC
16th October 2009, 05:13 PM
:ROFL: sorry but :lol!:

vickylizzy
16th October 2009, 05:20 PM
:naughty: Teddy, scaring your poor mummy like that!! :-R :lool:

kelly-joy
16th October 2009, 05:22 PM
He has his head in the bin now he is going to fall in any minute :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I wonder what he wants in there? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ABC Cat Rescue
16th October 2009, 05:27 PM
Have you hidden his white fluffy mouse i there Kelly-Joy? :DD

kelly-joy
16th October 2009, 05:29 PM
No. its ok he taken his head out the bin and is now begging like a dog for me to throw my kit kat wrapper at him so he can play fetch lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JennyC
16th October 2009, 05:30 PM
:ROFL: Our cats do that at xmas with the wrappers from roses etc. :D

marypoppins
16th October 2009, 10:38 PM
You know i had to cross my legs reading that one. :ROFL: :ROFL:

JennyC
16th October 2009, 10:39 PM
:ROFL: :ROFL: