PDA

View Full Version : Hello

17thMay09
26th October 2009, 02:50 AM
Hiya,

I accidently posted an intro in the "What Pets Does Everyone Have?" Forum! Oooops! lol
So here goes again...Im 27, i live in Paisley, nr Gasgow, with my nearly 4yr old (birthday on 22d Nov) daughter Grace and partner, Chris. We are currently unemployed, tho very actively seeking work! So i am available to do Homechecks, etc in my area, as long as im shown how, i'll help out with anything!
Im a member of the SSPCA, RSPB and WWF (all animal charities). I have 2 adopted White Rhino's called Notch and Kinyanui, 1 Fish called Anastacia and are getting a female mongrel puppy in 2wks which we're calling Skye! :DD So excited!! Will post pics as soon as we get her!

Hope alls well xx

vickylizzy
26th October 2009, 08:50 AM
:hello: Joanne and a very warm :welcome:

I've just moved this over for you so you have your very own introduction thread now! :DD

Thank you so much for the offer of help. I'm sure it will be snapped up in no time! :claphigh:

Please do also feel free to fill out any sections in the database that you may be able to help with. The link is here: viewforum.php?f=87 :D

:thanks: for joining! :4: It's really lovely to have you on board and I hope you enjoy the forum! :flowers:

trisha
26th October 2009, 09:18 AM
Hi Joanne and welcome aboard :grin:

kelly-joy
26th October 2009, 10:18 AM
:bigwelcome: :4: :4: :4: :woo:

marypoppins
26th October 2009, 11:25 AM
:hello: Joanne and a very warm :welcomesign: from me too. Hope you really like it here, I can't wait to see the pics of your new puppy.

JennyC
26th October 2009, 03:25 PM
:bigwelcome: from me too Joanne!!

babyloveya3
26th October 2009, 03:59 PM
:ghi: Joanne this is a great site :welcome2:

Cats Galore Rescue
26th October 2009, 07:39 PM
Hi Joanne and a big :welcomesign: to the group.

Good luck with the puppy, can't wait to see some photos

jade
26th October 2009, 08:27 PM
Hello and welcome :)