PDA

View Full Version : LOST CAT, Staffordshire

MR N Rushton
23rd January 2013, 03:33 PM
My cat charley went out saturday morning not seen her since,shes 17 small mainly black with white chest and paws,red coller with bell
Im from the Fenpark part of FENTON, My phone num is 01782 920460
Thank You

kelly-joy
23rd January 2013, 03:36 PM
So :sorry: your cat has gone missing, do you have a picture of her ?

Rafflesmoore
24th January 2013, 10:25 AM
Hello

So sorry Charley is missing. Here is a link with some really good ideas to help http://www.catchat.org/lost.html

Have to informed your microchip company (if Charley is microchipped)

Also on Cat Chat is a section where you can post up details of Charley in their Lost & Found section of the forum.

Have you contacted all vets, rescue shelters in your area?

When one of my cats went missing I did posters all over my village and in shops, I also printed off leaflets (hundreds of them) with as much detail as possible and posted through letterboxes. Sadly, I never did find my cat, but, the leaflets certainly did work and people did read them because I had lots and lots of phone calls about another cat (identical to mine), which had appeared in the area. It turned out this cat was a stray and also pregnant, so a good ending for her as I took her in. I would recommend leaflets. If you are not able to deliver them yourself, do you have a local newsagents who would be willing to do it as they deliver papers (perhaps for a small charge).

Hope this information helps and keeping fingers crossed Charley will turn up.

Please let us know.

Unregistered
24th January 2013, 04:03 PM
So :sorry: your cat has gone missing, do you have a picture of her ?

Yeah but dont know how too put it on

kelly-joy
24th January 2013, 04:06 PM
Use photobucket I think its www.photobucket.com its the most easiest way to post photos on forums:))