PDA

View Full Version : 588 RUFUS CAME IN TUES 5.3.13 TIME UP TUES 12.3.13 NOT FORMALLY ASSESSED/ West Midlands Pound

kelly-joy
16th March 2013, 04:10 PM
Rescues placement needed only for these dogs they can not be homed to the public.
Please read our policy's before you offer on this dog.

I am Sorry to say that Animal Lifeline UK now have no funds left to pay for fuel costs to get dogs to rescue or to EB them. So any rescue offering must be able to pay these if they can take this dog and they are found to be needed.

West Midlands Pound Dogs

588 RUFUS CAME IN TUES 5.3.13 TIME UP TUES 12.3.13 NOT FORMALLY ASSESSED entire male dark brindle staffy, very sweet loving and friendly boy, older, 6 years plus, not in bad condition, bald patch on tail, and a very old scar on top of his head. No other scars or injuries anywhere to suggest fighting, just a one off I think. Was in the finders garden when I arrived, had met the cat and was ok with it, they had walked him and passed another dog walker with a GSD and a terrier, who he was friendly with and just wanted to play. A very pleasant old chap.
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w472/lizw80/March%20strays%201/212_zps4cbd3901.jpg

If you can help any of these dogs please email us at [email protected]/ if you are on face book contact Myself Kelly-joy Sargent or Sally Coles or answer this thread.

Rescues must have the following Policy's

Must have a no kill policy
Neuter all dogs before re homing unless they are not old enough , if they are not old enough they must go with a contract to say they will be neutered at the right age which the rescue must follow up to check is done. (unless the vet says there is a serious medical risk to the dog if neutered)
Vaccinate and Micro chip all dogs
Home check all possible homes before allowing the dog to be re homed
Must not place pound dogs into foster homes with children
These dogs MUST be properly assessed before dogs are re homed.
The rescue must offer life time back up, so take back any dogs that need to come back into rescue in the future for whatever reason

IF YOU ARE A NEW RESCUE TO US WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU IF YOU TAKE A DOG FROM US

1. Proof of Vaccinations,Mirco Chip and Neutering , do not offer on any dogs unless you are prepared to do this.

kelly-joy
16th March 2013, 04:11 PM
Reclaimed :4: