PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Nottingham!

RachelDye
4th November 2009, 01:00 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Rachel and I live on a smallholding in Nottinghamshire with my 2 (rescue!) dogs Billy and Gem, 3 horses Bailey, Bert and GeeGee, 2 chickens Whitney and Kevin oh yeah and my husband Andrew! :doh:

I do hope I can be of some help assistance to a local rescue! :supersmile: :supersmile: :supersmile:

Look forward to hearing from you!

Rach xx

JennyC
4th November 2009, 01:02 PM
:bigwelcome: to the site Rachel!! Lovely to have you onboard!!!

We'd love some :picplease: of your animals :D

Enjoy the site :D

RachelDye
4th November 2009, 01:08 PM
Not quite sure how to attach pictures but will give it a go! :oops:

vickylizzy
4th November 2009, 01:26 PM
:hello: Rachel and a very warm :welcome: from me too!

Please do feel free to fill out any sections in the database that you may be able to help with. The link is here: viewforum.php?f=87 :D

Thank you for sharing those lovely photos of your animals! http://forum.animallifelineuk.org/images/smilies/097.gif

It's great to have you on board and I hope you enjoy the forum! :flowers:

JennyC
4th November 2009, 01:28 PM
Gorgeous pictures

marypoppins
4th November 2009, 02:55 PM
:hello: Rachel and a very warm :bigwelcome: to the group. :thanks: for sharing you pics you have some lovely animals. Nice to see someone else is keeping chickens. :flowers:

RachelDye
4th November 2009, 03:56 PM
I don't exactly keep chickens - they just live with me - you don't get any more free range than them... they sleep in my stables and go off on their adventures in the day! lol

marypoppins
7th November 2009, 11:41 AM
They're looking quite happy perched up there. My 3 Ex battery hens freerange round my garden, they only go in the coop and run if i'm going to be out. Would love to beable to let them roam all day but we have loads of foxes near me. They are 2 very lucky hens. :DD

babyloveya3
7th November 2009, 02:35 PM
Hi Rachael Im from Nottingham to and pretty new to this site it is really good :welcome2: :flowers: :4: :woo: :woo: :woo:

kelly-joy
24th November 2009, 01:58 PM
A warm :bigwelcome: from me too :4: :4: :4: :4: :4: