PDA

View Full Version : hellooooo

phoenix
30th November 2009, 11:58 PM
hello everyone, not been round for ages, but most of you all know me from other places, for those who dont know, in brief.............. i'm jayne, live in devon, with my little minagerie and i help many many rescues by transporting, homechecking and a bit of fostering for debbie, :cat:

JennyC
1st December 2009, 12:00 AM
:bigwelcome: Jayne!!

Great to have you onboard!! :w2g: fostering for Debbie. Hope she doesn't work you too hard ;)

Look forward to seeing you around the site.

ABC Cat Rescue
1st December 2009, 12:03 AM
:hello2: Jayne

A big :welcome: from me too

Great to have you on board, :picplease: of your furbabies :DD

trisha
1st December 2009, 12:04 AM
Hi Jayne and welcome to the site, it's great to have you on board :grin:

phoenix
1st December 2009, 12:04 AM
yep she works me like a dog, proper slave driver she is, and she laughs when a member of 'staff' is poorly, i tell you theres no sympathy in that one :tease:

JennyC
1st December 2009, 12:05 AM
Oh dear Debbie, The truths are coming out now!! :naughty:

Cat Detective
1st December 2009, 12:08 AM
yep she works me like a dog, proper slave driver she is, and she laughs when a member of 'staff' is poorly, i tell you theres no sympathy in that one :tease:

Ooh I resemble that remark :sofa:

Tell you what though - she doesn't arf nag ! However she will be a happy bunny now she has squillions of smilies to play with :cathug:

marypoppins
1st December 2009, 12:12 AM
:hello: Jayne and a very warm :welcomesign: to the [s:pjfzbi6w]mad house[/s:pjfzbi6w] group. A very big :thanks: for joining. I also have to agree with Jenny :picplease: we're all nosey beggers here. Well they are I'n not. :lool:

phoenix
1st December 2009, 12:16 AM
i cant nag ive got laryngitis :drama:

Cat Detective
1st December 2009, 12:19 AM

I bet your house is the quietest its been in years :zip: Are the family loving the peace and quiet :doglol:

marypoppins
1st December 2009, 12:22 AM
Oh dear :ROFL:

JennyC
1st December 2009, 12:23 AM
You two are going to be trouble together aren't you !! :naughty: will have to find a naughty corner for when you get out of hand ;)

phoenix
1st December 2009, 12:24 AM

I bet your house is the quietest its been in years :zip: Are the family loving the peace and quiet :doglol:

see what i mean........no sympathy :sick:

madhousemam
1st December 2009, 12:26 AM
Hi Jayne great to have you on board, how that hubby of yours still tinkering with the pc's and decks?!

Mandy

marypoppins
1st December 2009, 12:28 AM
Oh I can see you pair are going to be fun and games. Don't tell Jenny. But can I join in. :whistle:

Cat Detective
1st December 2009, 12:31 AM
Oh I can see you pair are going to be fun and games. Don't tell Jenny. But can I join in. :whistle:

aah you should have been on the meet we all had back in the summer - was 'interesting' haha.

See - if you all join Feline Network you can be privy to Jayne's witty repartee at all times..... :rock:

marypoppins
1st December 2009, 12:35 AM

JennyC
1st December 2009, 12:37 AM
Joined too!

phoenix
1st December 2009, 12:40 AM
Hi Jayne great to have you on board, how that hubby of yours still tinkering with the pc's and decks?!

Mandy

hi mandy, yes he stil tinkers, which reminds me we need to pop over to yours at some stage debs

ABC Cat Rescue
1st December 2009, 12:48 AM
Will have to join too lol, this looks like fun :doglol:

Cat Detective
1st December 2009, 12:52 AM

Mandy

hi mandy, yes he stil tinkers, which reminds me we need to pop over to yours at some stage debs

Kettle's always on - ginger biscuits hidden - promise not to laugh at your current creaky voice :ROFL: :ROFL:

vickylizzy
1st December 2009, 02:36 AM
:hello: Jayne and :welcomesign: from me too! It's great to see you on here. :biggrin: