PDA

View Full Version : I am loving ALUK

Northwind
11th December 2009, 02:28 PM
I just wanted to say how nice it is to use this forum - it is a very positive, supportive environment, and everyone seems to pull together to help each other out. The mods on here seem to be very conscientious and thorough too!

I am so glad I found you guys...

kelly-joy
11th December 2009, 02:38 PM
Aww :thanks2: :flowers: I am glad you like it here :cathug: :cathug: :cathug:

marypoppins
11th December 2009, 03:50 PM
:thanks: :myday: really glad you like it here.

ABC Cat Rescue
11th December 2009, 04:58 PM
awww northwind, that's lovely. I'm glad you like it here. :squeeze:

Can I also say :myday: too! And a big thank you to all members, mods and admin who have pulled together and made ALUK successful :thanks: :gstar:

:w2g:

hales
11th December 2009, 04:58 PM
im pretty newand ive found it very friendly on here.
more so than other animal forums i am/have been a member of.
good work guys! :supersmile: :hug:

trisha
11th December 2009, 05:42 PM
What a lovely comment :grin: I have to admit I have never met so many genuine, kind and caring people all in the same place as I have since I joined ALUK.

madhousemam
11th December 2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks Nicky, and everybody, I fully agree and we intend it to stay that way and grow so please pass on the word that we are here and here to help :)

babyloveya3
11th December 2009, 09:51 PM
I guess it cause most of us have Fibro :dur: :dur: But I agree a great friendly forum :grouphug: just the best there is :gstar: :gstar: for all the staff

vickylizzy
12th December 2009, 12:57 AM
Thank you so much for all the kind words. It really does mean a lot to all of us. :ghug: It's working with such dedicated people though to help as many animals as we can that makes it all worthwhile. :grouphug:

Cat Detective
12th December 2009, 01:16 AM
I guess it cause most of us have Fibro :dur: :dur: But I agree a great friendly forum :grouphug: just the best there is :gstar: :gstar: for all the staff

May I ask what fibro is? :blush:

vickylizzy
12th December 2009, 01:30 AM
Fibromyalgia Syndrome. There's a thread all about it here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2266 (http://www.forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2266)