PDA

View Full Version : MANY CATS NEEDING LOVING HOMES OR RESCUE CENTRE SPACES

goldie
21st December 2009, 07:04 PM
GOLDIES OLDIES IS CURRENT RESCUE, BUT ONE (WO)MAN BAND, SO PLEASE HELP.

CATS & KITTENS - RESCUE BACK UP/FOSTERERS/NEW LOVING HOMES, URGENTLY NEED
URGENT RESCUE BACK UP DUE TO OVERCROWDING AND NO FACILITIES FOR REHOMING
Even if you can only take one cat into your rescue centre or group it will help.

Lot 2: Independent London streets rescuer – private residence – Rescue Back up needed – rescue spaces needed - help Barb make room for the other cats and kittens who are still on the cold dirty streets of London and need trapping – her lounge is full of dog crates with kittens and cat in – they are safe and warm but we have no facility to rehome = will be neutered.1. L/H Ginger neutered (F) - tame – young adult
2. S/H ginger (M) tame – young adult
3. Bl/W fluffy, possibly Persian Cross (F) – under 2, orange eyes, beautiful
4. White Boy (M) kitten– less than year – small -bad start in life as feral living in a bin cupboard eating scraps, with colon hanging out of bottom, surgically repaired, is nearly at the stage of being picked up. Likes to play.
5. 3 legged – (M) – older cat, ? 10 yrs – doesn’t like people – can stroke but she flinches, as though she thinks you are going to hurt her
6. 5 x 8 to 9 week old all black kittens, handlable-ish, need just a bit of rehab, too young to be properly feral.
3 black kittens, neutered, first vacc, now with my fosterer but need rehoming.

Lot 1: in private residence, cannot cope. Need RBU & fosterers or new homes.1. 2 x 8 wk old black kittens
2. Another litter with mother
3. 5 month kitten previous black Litter, little bit shaggy
4. Friendly speyed
5. White with orange flecks (M) outside cat, wants to come in,– age unknown
6. Inside boy previous litter white with snakeskin markings
7. 2 yr old tortie and bl/wh

Lot 3: These are with me, I am full to bursting, they are safe and warm and loved by me but I have little chance of rehoming, and there are more London street cats that need to come in. Need rescue spaces or nice homes.
1. Charlie - Ginger tabby M – adult – cannot work out age, feeders moving, owners don’t care, saved from a ball of worms by neighbours
2. Cassie - Ginger female, 9 years?, being chucked out because of new baby (sigh)
3. Cheeky and Minnie Moo - 2 pretty garden cats, need indoor/outdoor life with patient loving owner, Cheeky is tiny, about 6?, white with calico markings and can be picked up and cuddled – Minnie Moo is extremely shy, hides behind Cheeky who we think is her mother.
4. Hobo, has mild rhinitis, ex feral, quite young (?10 months?) still hisses but runs when you approach, needs someone understanding who is home a lot and has time to play with him. Ginger, handsome.

RESCUES MUST HAVE A NO KILL POLICY, HOMECHECK POSSIBLE HOMES, CRATING ALREADY BEING DONE, SO ONLY HOME FOSTERING OR PROPER SIZE PEN SPACES PLEASE.

hales
21st December 2009, 07:15 PM
i would love to help with these.
im having my home check for fostering tomorrow.

would love to offer
Bl/W fluffy, possibly Persian Cross (F) – under 2, orange eyes, beautiful

a home x

babyloveya3
21st December 2009, 07:27 PM
So many poor cats of London :crossed: for all of them

ABC Cat Rescue
21st December 2009, 08:30 PM
Hi Lauren

The cats who are offered foster space, will they have rescue back up whilst in foster?

If so I may be able to help.

Also those who are rehomed, will back up be offered for those?

:thanks:

ABC Cat Rescue
8th January 2010, 01:09 AM
Hi Lauren

Hows it going with the above cats? Have they all got rescue back up or are some still in need? ??

Cat Detective
8th January 2010, 01:14 AM
I can take 2 and 5, and any kits / youngstrs.

ABC Cat Rescue
8th January 2010, 01:17 AM
Wow! That's great Debbie :flowers:

whiskers_in_the_ear
1st February 2010, 02:59 AM
Fingers crossed for them all

jerry
1st February 2010, 09:30 AM
you are a long way from me,if i can help get in touch :)