PDA

View Full Version : Hi from West Midlands

rodentmad
23rd January 2010, 11:10 PM
Thought I better come and say "Hello" after taking up so much of Vicki's time today. Ive never had a home check happen so quickly :P . ( 15 mins from Vicki calling to her arriving on my doorstep ).

I will go and offer my services once I have finished here. Its been a while since I have been involved with rescue work but really looking forward to helping in anyway I can.

I am a slave to many pets, I love them all. I have 7 chinchillas of my own, 6 here on what seems like long term foster (but they all treated the same), 1 ferret (Sasha, she is just the sweetest ferret ever), and I'm awaiting the arrival of my 3 rats (the reason for my home check) oh and forgot my old girlies the 2 degus.

Eve

JennyC
23rd January 2010, 11:16 PM
:bigwelcome: Eve!!

Lovely to have you onboard, Vicky does work quick you gotta watch her! :D

Can't wait to see pictures ;) :picplease:

vickylizzy
23rd January 2010, 11:22 PM
:lol!: :hello: again and welcome officially! :P

Oh, I had a great time seeing all of your fur babies! :wub: :wows: What a fantastic setup you though. :biggrin: All of your animals were just gorgeous and I'll have to come see you one day about making some cages - they were really impressive! :supersmile:

It's really great to see you on here and I hope you enjoy the forum! :flowers:

babyloveya3
24th January 2010, 06:33 AM
Hi EVE and :welcomesign: to the forum

kelly-joy
24th January 2010, 07:42 PM
:bigwelcome: its lovely to have you here :4: :4: :4:

rodentmad
24th January 2010, 07:44 PM
Thank you all for your lovely welcome, I'm slowly learning my way around.

Eve

Layne
24th January 2010, 07:58 PM
and a very warm welcome from me :) x
I only joined Friday, so I'm not the new kid on the block any more :( :rose:

susiechin
28th January 2010, 10:34 AM
Hi Eve :grin:

marypoppins
4th February 2010, 12:33 AM
http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv35/Marypoppinsaluk/Smiles/hello3.gif anda very warm http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv35/Marypoppinsaluk/Smiles/0066.gif from me too.

mollysmum
2nd March 2010, 01:39 PM
:hello: :welcome: