Name: Ella
Breed: SHD cat
Sex: Female
neutered: yes
fully vaccinated: Yes
micro chipped: Yes
de fled: yes
wormed: Yes
Reason for coming to Rescue: Homeless stray for 5 months, read other below..
Are they used to dogs: NO
Are they used to cats: No
Are they used to small animals: Unknown?
If so how do they behave around them: e.g will hunt and kill
Are they used to children: yes
if so what age: 8 Plus
Do they have any toileting problems. e.g messes outside tray. Only if special needs arent met on diet, see bleow for info.
Do they have any behaviour problems: No
Do they have any medical problems: Dierty needs, see below in other
Period of time they can be left alone: 8 to 9 hours
indoor/outdoor: Indoor currently but obviously been out in past, usual stay period of 4 weeks needed.
what type of home are you looking for e.g somewhere with no children and no other pets.indoor only. No ther cats or dogs and someone who is willing to meet Ellas special dietry needs.
Their diet. Can only eat Royal canin senstive
What litter is used:
Donation required: £60 adoption feed
Web link: RACR: http://rattiemommysallcarerescue.webs.com/

Other information:

Hi, My name is Ella and I was homeless for a known 5 months living on the streets. A lady kindly fed me and offered me a sheltered box but after so long she was worried so called a rescue for help as I had constant diarrhea with weak back legs that gave way on me. After the rescue took me in they took me to see a vet who said my legs were weak because I malnorished, skinny and had constan diarrhea, plus dhydrated. They were shocked at how I managed to survive like this, but I am full of spirit and a real fighter for life. It was soon apperent due to so long of being like this my body wasn't used to food anymore and has had to of been retaught again to accept it. After some weeks of this my fotser mum has figured out I can have a dailey amount of food but not in go and my food is measured out in a little scoop and I am given 1 scoop 5 to 6 times a day which gives me my dailey amount. Anyone wanting to adopt me will also have to do this. I can only also eat Royal Canin sensitive dry food.

Apart from this I am a vey happy girl who loves to sit on your lap for a cuddle and fuss and will purr away. I am very well behaved and don't understand toys at the moment though I am trying to get the hang of them.

I don't really other cats at all. I'm not sure why but I think I was bullied alot in the past and have a peice missing my out ear, it isn't big though. I don't like dogs either as they scare me alot. I do like children though.

I really do hope someone will adopt me as I really would love my own forever home now and a lap to curl up on, a place to call my own. It is great here at my foster home and the rescue have just been so great and loving to me, but nothing beats a home of your own..

Special_Needs: Can only be fed in small amonts through out the day on Royal canin sensitive. Currently on 5 to 6 little scoops at a time through out the day as can't stomach larger amounts in one go.

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/babyloveya3/RESCUED%20CATS/CIMG8436.jpg
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/babyloveya3/RESCUED%20CATS/CIMG8433.jpg

whiskers_in_the_ear
1st February 2010, 03:05 AM
Oh what a beautiful girl, i hope her special, loving new home finds her soon

vickylizzy
1st February 2010, 01:53 PM
What a terrible start she's had. Thank goodness for everyone involved in getting her to safety and to Andrea for taking her into RACR's care. :cathug:

She's such a cutie pie! :love: I hope her forever home comes along very soon. :crossed:

s_bailey89
5th February 2010, 03:07 PM
Bless her shes gorgeous. Wish I could have her but I have my own cat Poppy :( x

RACR
5th February 2010, 03:10 PM
Just to update this. Ella is actualy ok with other cats, it just seems she has taken a disliking to one of Paulines cats Called kenzo for some reason lol. Poor lad. She is fine with Paulines other cats, the foster cat and the 2 kittens being in the same room (even tough caged) and hasnt shown any agression towards them.

RACR
13th February 2010, 12:33 PM
New update. Pauline has sussed her dietry needs. Ella is managing and coping well on Royal canin sensitive food :)

RACR
23rd February 2010, 04:47 PM
Ella has been homed :cheer: Infact the people not only fell in love Ella but Theo also and are adopting both, woohooo, 5 star home for them :cheers:

jerry
23rd February 2010, 04:47 PM
:gstar: :gstar: :clap: :clap: :clap:

babyloveya3
23rd February 2010, 06:37 PM
:supersmile: great news for Ella bella :cry3: will miss her but Im happy to will be taking them tomorrow

RACR
23rd February 2010, 07:16 PM
Aww pauline, bless you. You have put so much into her, your bound to miss her :squeeze:

I still feel like crying, I am so happy she has found her home at last, everything she has gone through.

Oh pauline, next time dont give me a double drink, my heads been spinning all afternoon :doglol: