23rd February 2010, 04:59 PM
The following dogs have a rescue space in Shrewsbury Wednesday 24th onwards

Name: Vera aka Lucy
Sex: Female
Breed: SBT
Approximate: 3-4yrs
Neutered/Spayed: Yes
Microchipped: Yes
Description: She is black/brindle with white markings and she is small in size. She has recently had puppies and is very thin. Lucy is very friendly, quite bouncy and she is good with other dogs and children. She is a real sweetheart who walks well on the lead and travels well.
Transport Requirements: These dogs must travel seperate & must be secured during transit. Must arrive at rescue by 4pm.

Name: Flossie
Sex: Female
Breed: SBT
Approximate: 8+yrs
Neutered/Spayed: AFU
Microchipped: No
Description: She is black with white markings, a grey muzzle and she is quite small in size. Flossie is very friendly and steady - she loves coming for tummy tickles and giving kisses!
Transport Requirements: These dogs must travel seperate & must be secured during transit. Must arrive at rescue by 4pm.

Name: Oxo
Sex: Male
Breed: Cross Breed
Approximate: 1-2yrs
Neutered/Spayed: No
Microchipped: No
Description: He is black brindle with white on his nose and paws, he has a smooth coat and he is small to medium in size with a slight build and lovely prick ears! Oxo is a very friendly, sweet and gentle lad who has got on well with everyone he has met - both dogs and people.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please if you can help in any way please contact me on 07876 407418 or email me at [email protected]
Petrol/Diesel costs can be covered if need be, please don't be worried about asking.

The dogs will be signed over to Rochdale Dog Rescue on collection using the RDR Transport Forms and will remain under the care of RDR during transit.

All regular RDR transporters will have received a Welcome pack on joining, with the necessary insurance, health & safety and other important information. New volunteers will be given the same pack and asked to read this information fully before they are asked to transport a dog.

JennyC
23rd February 2010, 05:00 PM
Will see who we have :crossed:

Map ......... http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... e=UTF8&z=9 (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=manchester+to+shrewsbury&ie=UTF8&z=9)

Counties are

Manchester
Cheshire
Shropshire

JennyC
23rd February 2010, 05:01 PM
marypoppins
gsdsuze
mikicat
Rotties
tinamary
flighty
mcchell
BobStanton
Kirsty
matt
Lurcherlass
downseyk
sarsy_c
PippaK
mark65
KimAleks
precious paws
murphypig
tanzi

danielle101
Dobiesmon
jags
bekahl
gillianpatricia
kirsty90
pretty32
sammy
Louise_81
puppette
Catwoman1966
glamourkelly
J
rescueadog
Sasperella
trace33
redtroop101
karen.smith11

emma-lee1000
flutterpower1975
suet
Tessa (klewagin)
keithbenning
pagan1uk
lou-p-lou
kelly642
Jules67
jerry

lou-p-lou
23rd February 2010, 05:02 PM
Do you want all 3 in the same car? I only have a tiny car but can poss do whitchurch to shrewsbury.
I haven't got a crate or one of those guards to separate the boot from the back seat, am happy to seatbelt secure one and put one in boot but don't think I can fit all 3 dogs in my car separated from each other.

Also I'd have to arrive in shrewsbury by 2.15pm ish (depending which rescue in shrewsbury they're going to) to make it back to collect my kids from school at 3pm....

Sorry to put so many 'buts' but let me know if I can be of any help

lou-p-lou
23rd February 2010, 05:02 PM
Which rescue are they going to?

red-devil0602
23rd February 2010, 05:03 PM
thank you Louise i will see what i can sort :supersmile:

gsdsuze
23rd February 2010, 05:04 PM
Cant help til end of next week. happy to help then if its still needed.

jerry
23rd February 2010, 05:04 PM
hi
can do whole trip on sunday,a little help with fuel would be nice,
pm me :DD

red-devil0602
23rd February 2010, 05:05 PM
will pm you now :)

red-devil0602
23rd February 2010, 05:06 PM
THIS IS NOW SORTED ALUK :tpr:

marypoppins
23rd February 2010, 05:06 PM
That's fabby news :flowers:

JennyC
23rd February 2010, 05:07 PM
Great news!! Will leave here till the run is completed.

:thanks: all involved.

red-devil0602
26th February 2010, 09:21 AM
THIS RUN IS BEING DONE TODAY ;)

kelly-joy
26th February 2010, 11:16 AM
great news :4: :4: :4: :4: I leave here until its done :)

red-devil0602
5th March 2010, 10:56 AM
all done :)