NEUTERED/SPAYED - NO TO BE ARRANGED
VACCINATED - YES
MICROCHIPPED - TO BE ARRANGED WHEN NEW OWNER FOUND
INSURED - NO BUT RECOMMENDED
OTHER DOGS - GOOD WITH OTHER DOGS
CATS - YES
CHILDREN - YES SENSIBLE ONES
APPROX WEIGHT - 8.5KG APPROX

It is a bit like Deja Vous here at our house. Ben arrived at 3am this morning after poor Mulan offered to transport him to me. He was obviously totally over whelmed with the days events, but Mulan said he was an angel in the car & when they stopped for a 'pee' break aswell. I offered him a bit of supper & then tucked him up in a huge crate for the night like all new ones are for the first few days until we know that they are all ok together, again he was an angel, not a sound out of him. He is getting on so well with them all here, I think that my 3 think Bear is back Crying or Very sad . He sits when asked & walks very well on lead. So far ok with the cats, but as Rollie has turned into a 'cat' hater we have not yet been able to bring Charlie into the room with us. He is at the moment playing with Trixie. He has so many traits that Bear had. He will not go through a door before us like Bear, but waits until he is asked to do so. He was 'rescued' from a 'so called rescue' that in all honesty is no better than a pound, you pay your money & take your dog, no questions/home checks/neutering/vaccinations etc. The lady that bought him travelled to the rescue to rehome a Yorkie that they said they had, but by the time she arrived a few hours later they had 'sold' that one & she was told to take a walk around and see if there was 'anything' else she fancied!!! She saw him there & although not what she wanted & knowing nothing about the breed etc could not leave him behind so paid to get him out. She has now handed him to us as she knows that he will now get the right home through our rescue. She has written a lovely letter that his new owners can have a copy of. She is a true angel for getting this lad out of a place that just cares about money & not the animals welfare.
Here are a couple of pics to start with.

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq336/LuckySalem/Rescues/e4947f9d.jpg

Anyone wishing to be considered for the adoption of Ben is required to complete an adoption form after reading all the adoption rules & procedures please.
The adoption form can be found by clicking on the here: http://www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk/adopting.html

trisha
1st March 2010, 10:45 AM
Hi is gorgeous :grin: I havent seen this breed of dog before. Hope he finds his forever home very soon :grin:

Yorkiegirl
1st March 2010, 11:38 PM
Ben is off tomorrow to have the 'house brick' treatment :DD He is such a star. We have had 5 of this breed in now & they have all been such loyal, obedient companions. Very intelligent as well. He is a Klien which is smaller than the mittel, but larger than a Pom, they are also known as Victorian Poms for some strange reason?

vickylizzy
1st March 2010, 11:39 PM
He is absolutely stunning. :wub:

JennyC
1st March 2010, 11:40 PM
Whats the "house brick" treatment? lol

Yorkiegirl
10th March 2010, 10:03 PM
Well he went to the vet & cxame home '2 balls' lighter!! Just a saying that 'house bricks bashed together wouold be cheaper :biggrin:
But on the plus side Ben has now gone to his new home (minus his doodles) :aww: so could this now be closed please.

marypoppins
10th March 2010, 10:07 PM
That's brilliant news.

JennyC
10th March 2010, 10:08 PM
I understand now - I do like that saying much better :D

Congrats on your new home BEN!!

jerry
11th March 2010, 09:25 AM
:ROFL: :laugh: :doglol:
love the innocence jenny