PDA

View Full Version : Jess 12 month COLLIE X, OXFORDSHIRE MEGA URGENT FOSTER !!

babyloveya3
2nd March 2010, 03:15 PM
JESS is now looking for a urgent foster home tonight or tomorrow morning as present foster family is moving tomorrow
Name: JESS
Breed: GSD X
Sex: FEMALE
neutered: YES
fully vaccinated: YES
micro chipped: YES
de fled: YES
wormed: YES
Reason for coming to Rescue: WAS KEPT IN A SHED BECAUSE OTHER FAMILY DOG KEPT ATTACKING HER.
Are they used to dogs: YES
Are they used to cats: YES
Are they used to small animals such as rabbits: NO
if so how do they behave with them:
Are they used to children: YES
if so what age: 5 YEARS PLUS
Do they have any toileting problems. e.g Not house broken NO
Do they have any behaviour problems: NERVOUSE AT 1ST AND PUSHES HERSELF TO FLOOR BUT COMES ROUND. PULLS ON LEAD, BOUNCY
Do they have any medical problems: GETS VERY TRAVEL SICK WHICH MAKES HER VERY POORLY.
Period of time they can be left alone: NOT TOO LONG AS DOESN'T LIKE BEING LEFT ALONE LONG.
Are they crate trained: YES
Are they used to kennels: NOT BEEN KENNELED
what type of home are you looking for e.g somewhere with no children and no other pets. NICE FAMILY WITH CHILDREN OVER 5 YEARS WOULD BE IDEAL, PERHAPS ANOTHER DOG AS JESS LOVES PLAYING WITH OTHER DOGS. SOMEONE HOME MOST OF THE DAY.
Will they need to go to training classes: WILL NEED TRAINING NOT TO PULL ON THE LEAD. ISN'T GOOD AT RECALL SO NEEDS TO LEARN THAT ALSO.
Exercise requirements: MORNING AND AFTERNNON WALK/RUN.
Diet they are on?: DRIED FOOD
What is the donation you are asking for this dog: £80
Web link: http://rattiemommysallcarerescue.webs.com/

Other information: JESS REALLY IS A SWEET GIRL WHO LOVES PEOPLE, KIDS AND OTHER DOGS, ESP HIGH ENERGY ONES LIKE SPRINGERS. SHE DOES NEED TO LEARN NOT TO PULL ON THE LEAD AND RECALL. WE THINK DUE TO HER BEING LOCKED IN A SHED FOR A LONG TIME TO KEEP HER SAFE FROM THE OTHER DOG IS WHATS CAUSED HER TO NOT LIKE BEING LEFT ON HER HOME, BUT SHE IS CRATE TRAINED.

IF YOU NEED TO TRAVEL FAR IT IS WORTH GETTING HELP AND MEDS FROM THE VET TO HELP WITH TRAVEL SICKNESS AS SHE DOES GET REAL POORLY

CURRENTLY IN OXFORDSHIRE

RACR, contact Andrea on 05602383367
http://rattiemommysallcarerescue.webs.com/
Pauline babyloveya3 07813368242
RACR
Rescue Rep

Name: Andrea
Rescue(s) you support: RACR

RACR
2nd March 2010, 03:52 PM
This is URGENT please, we need a placement tonight or 1st thing in the morning as foster now is moving tomorrow!!

kelly-joy
2nd March 2010, 04:48 PM
I have posted her up on local sites here in Oxfordshire and in reading which isn't to far from here,also on some other forums so fingers crossed we find someone :)

babyloveya3
2nd March 2010, 04:59 PM
:thanks: Kelly

babyloveya3
2nd March 2010, 06:24 PM
:bump:

jerry
2nd March 2010, 07:13 PM
please can someone help this happy little girl :please3:

RACR
2nd March 2010, 08:08 PM
I have a foster home ive already had home checked.

Can anyone help get Jess from OX10 to OX18 asap please, 31 miles, 59 min drive?

s_bailey89
2nd March 2010, 08:28 PM
Could someone bring this lovely to me? Loads of hug and care waiting for her :please2: :anyone:

jerry
2nd March 2010, 08:46 PM
please someone :anyone:

vickylizzy
2nd March 2010, 10:14 PM
She really doesn't travel well at all though so anyone helping with transport needs to be made aware of this and if possible she really does need an anti-sickness job from the vets. :(

GSD Lifeline
2nd March 2010, 10:48 PM
Any news? Shame there wasnt more notice else I would have offered to transport her.

s_bailey89
2nd March 2010, 10:59 PM
Not heard anything as of yet. Fingers crossed this little lady gets to me asap :crossed:

JennyC
2nd March 2010, 11:03 PM
Bear with me I'm just working stuff out.

JennyC
2nd March 2010, 11:25 PM
Have started a new thread in transport.

here

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6332 (http://www.forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6332)

vickylizzy
2nd March 2010, 11:26 PM
Have moved this to urgent transport. Oops, I'll move it back then. :thanks: Jenny. PLEASE can anyone help? It is absolutely imperative she is out of the current house first thing in the morning. :(

RACR
2nd March 2010, 11:49 PM
This is sorted, Kelly is getting her 1st thing in the morning :)

jerry
3rd March 2010, 04:24 AM
Kelly :goodonu: :thanks: :flowers:

trisha
3rd March 2010, 09:14 AM
Well done Kelly. :grin: Poor Jess just seems to be getting moved from pillar to post lately. :( I hope she finds her forever home very soon. :grin:

kelly-joy
3rd March 2010, 09:18 AM
So do I Trisha she so doesn't deserve all this poor baby :cry3: .

My friend Liz is going to be picking me up and then we are going to get Jess and take to her new foster home where hopefully it won't be long before she finds a permanent home she can call her own.