PDA

View Full Version : URGENT BACKUP NEEDED - COLLIE PUP

madhousemam
19th March 2010, 09:16 PM
This lady contacted me a couple of weeks ago for two collie pups, brothers and she was not coping, Loves them very much and is doing her best but not coping with wor and the grandchildren, at that time they were going to be left alone all weekend with someone going into feed them but the daughter then kicked off and would not let the pups be signed over to us, in the meantime Max has been rehomed to a friend of the daughter but owner has been back in touch last night and things have reached crisis point, Ben needs to be out this weekend.

around 20 weeks old, vaccs up to date, lived with brother until last week, lives with cat and toddlers at present. Needs work with training altough almost house trained. Typical bouncy collie who has not really been given much stimulation or boundaries to date but certainly young enough to be turned around. very friendly with no aggression.

Ben is black and white, a homechecked fosterer is available to take him this weekend but he has no backup as yet.

we got a provisional offer if he could be transported down south but not for foster which with timescales involved is not possible sadly.

Can someone please help this lad, I can collect him this weekend and take him to the foster home, who has been checked by both us and scottish staffie rescue.
This is mega urgent so if offers could be texted I would appreciate it as am on temporary internet since the move - 07827338651 - I will call you back. Thanks x

GSD Lifeline
20th March 2010, 12:07 AM
If he can be put in foster for a week or so until transport could be sorted I am still happy to take him here.

jerry
20th March 2010, 03:16 AM
:high5:

kelly-joy
20th March 2010, 07:39 AM
:thanks2: :flowers: Chris :gstar: :gstar: :gstar: