PDA

View Full Version : Fostering 2 x pups while on holiday

bullieluv
10th June 2009, 06:18 PM
Hi,

Dont know if this is in the right place....but one of my in law's has asked if there is anyone who would be willing to look after his 2 pups while him and his family are away on holiday. The dates are 17th - 27th July.
Cassie is a small staffy x 6mths old
Sadie is a bulldog x 7mths old
The dogs also live with cats..
Craig doesnt really want to put the pups in kennels, as they are young...and we would of had them here, but I will be 5-6mths pregnant then, and I dont think I could cope with my dogs also.
Craig lives in Stoke on Trent.....

Many thanks

Verity x

GSD Lifeline
10th June 2009, 06:41 PM
Sorry Verity I am unable to help. I have a wedding on the weekend of the 18th and 19th and still at work for a few days after that. I would otherwise.

:crossed:

bullieluv
11th June 2009, 09:03 AM
thank you anyway..xx

JennyC
11th June 2009, 06:05 PM
Leave it with me Verity. OH might cope with 10 days of pups (but we're in Wrexham.... ?) and it might be a good way to introduce him to the idea of dogs hahaha!!

Do you know whether the dogs are vaccd etc yet?

Also what food are they on so I can make him aware of the cost!!

If someone else offers do take them up as it is a long shot.

bullieluv
12th June 2009, 09:21 PM
hello you...

they have both been vaccinated and I believe they are on dried food (so not that expensive), but Craig would provide the food..
Am liking your idea behind it...lolol... :tease2:

JennyC
12th June 2009, 09:25 PM
Hmmm, Might work then - haven't mentioned anything to him yet as wanted to get all the facts first!! lol.

Will try to speak to him soon (although will have to wait at least till Sunday as i'm making him buy me a new car at the moment!! Lol)

JennyC
13th June 2009, 12:38 PM
Right Verity (deep breath)

OH actually has said ok as long as its guaranteed just for the 10 days.
He's a little worried about them chewing everything and whether Lucky (the cat) will accept them.
In order to combat them chewing the sofa to pieces do you think they'd settle ok in the kitchen overnight or if we pop out.

Also how far away are they? LOL....... OH would like to introduce Lucky to them but then again with them living with cats I'm sure she'll be ok. We'll just get her some more tablets for the time they're here.