View Full Version : Blue Point Persian Girl piccies added !!

1st July 2010, 10:15 PM
Just a quickie will use template etc tomorrow just got in from collecting a Blue point Persian girl been a stray for around 3 months, was finally caught today, I have scanned her and she is not chipped.The lady who caught her shows cat and has put her on every site going for the past 3 months with no luck at all.She is extremely matted to the skin, very thin, and only has 3 teeth bless her, her eyes are ok though but put some anti biotic cream in anyway , no ear mites and no sign of any fleas.I have settled her down for the night, with a warm vet bed, food and water and she settled down straight away.Hard to tell her age as yet, you may think shes old as she has had a full dental, but I had a Persian who had a full dental age 4 yrs and she was only left with 4 teeth.Will see what the vet thinks tomorrow , and will have her 1st vacs done.I will have to shave her as she is totally matted, it will be the kindest thing.Will sort her out tomorrow she will be staying with me for a while yet as she needs to gain some weight before I let her go.

2nd July 2010, 08:44 AM
Poor girl :( I'm sure she will come on leaps and bounds now shes with you :squeeze:

5th July 2010, 07:56 AM
will post some pics but this girl has got a home already and is going thursday night A lady I had already home checked cam to see her at 12 pm the day after I picked her up and fell in love :awww: :love:

5th July 2010, 08:10 AM
Great news for this girl :grin:

6th July 2010, 10:18 PM
Dusty has been sedated and shaved it was to bad for me to do I felt it was kinder to her to do it this way

This girl is going to her new home on Thursday here are some pics of her such a cute loving girl

7th July 2010, 08:24 AM
Aww bless her :cathug: :cathug: :cathug:

8th July 2010, 07:40 PM
dusty has now gone to her forever home :4: :squee: :4:

8th July 2010, 07:43 PM
:rock: way to go Dusty good luck :rose:

8th July 2010, 09:58 PM
That was quick :biggrin: Good luck in your forever home :cathug: