PDA

View Full Version : Animal-related job available in Wrexham

vickylizzy
7th July 2010, 11:29 AM
We are currently looking for a receptionist here at the vets. It's a really great place to work, but you've got to be able to:

Think on your feet
Be quite sociable (make a fuss of the animals (soooo difficult :aww: :angel2 ) and chat to clients)
Get on with the computer system (though it's not the most difficult in the world to pick up)
Learn lots of info re. medications etc. and be able to give advice where necessary

I'd be lying if I said it's a 'sit down behind a desk job' because it isn't. There's plenty of running around with mop buckets and getting up and down just to be able to see over the reception desk :aww: etc. so you'd need plenty of energy.

If you, or anyone you know in the area would be interested then please do get in touch asap for more details. There are no set hours at the moment so there is a degree of flexibility. :)

Hope this is of help to someone! :crossed:

Pipps
7th July 2010, 11:40 AM
I'm desperately looking for work. However, I'm not even close to you unfortunately! Good luck in finding a new team member. :crossed:

vickylizzy
7th July 2010, 11:43 AM
That's such a shame Kerstin. I know we'd have snapped you up in a heartbeat too! :ghug: Good luck finding something (a bit closer to home! :supersmile: ).

GSD Lifeline
7th July 2010, 12:32 PM
Sadly I am too far away and have been offered full time here at school for next year which I would be mad to turn down my good salary from September.

Also it would mean working with you Vicky!! Urgh no thanks! :P

:tease:

Jazmyn
7th July 2010, 12:34 PM
Just the sort of thing I am looking for but I am in Essex. And having no luck finding a thing... :gah:

casandra
7th July 2010, 02:25 PM
I did PM you, VL. I am definitely interested! I have reception/customer services experience and seeking employment, full or part time! :)

Own transport, full clean driving license and live in the middle of Wrexham.

:)

kelly-joy
7th July 2010, 02:45 PM
:crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

welshprincess
7th July 2010, 02:48 PM
I have pmd you. I am definitely interested. I have retail and receptionist experience as well as lots of animal knowledge and experience. I have a full clean driving licence and am pretty handy with computers.

Sure the competition is going to be fierce!

Beth x

vickylizzy
7th July 2010, 08:00 PM
Thank you for the replies. :) I've replied to PMs so :crossed:

vickylizzy
8th July 2010, 08:13 PM
:thanks:

I have passed on all info so keeping everything :crossed:

I will lock this now. :biggrin: