PDA

View Full Version : FOSTER CARER, SOUTHERN ENGLAND, DESPERATELY NEEDED.

Poupert
8th August 2010, 02:31 PM
PLEASE CAN YOU HELP TO FOSTER OUR DARLING LITTLE FEMALE TABBY CAT, RESCUED FROM CYPRUS.
SHE IS VERY LOVING, SWEET, FUNNY, FULL OF CHARACTER, PLAYFUL AND FEISTY!
SHE WILL KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED WITH HER ANTICS AND THEN SNUGGLE INTO YOUR 'ARMPIT' FOR A CUDDLE.
SHE IS USED TO OTHER CATS, AND IS FULLY UP TO DATE WITH VACCINATIONS, CHIPPED, RABIES ETC. AND HAS A PASSPORT.
SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH, HAVING BEEN DUMPED AT TWO WEEKS OLD AND LEFT TO DIE.
SHE DESERVES A VERY LOVING HOME WITH A LARGE GARDEN. UNFORTUNATELY SHE IS NOT USED TO TRAFFIC. AT THE MOMENT SHE IS A HOUSE CAT, WITH A VERY LARGE OUTSIDE SAFE SPACE.
IF YOU CAN HELP OR NEED ANY MORE DETAILS, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST OR EMAIL: [email protected]
WE WILL GIVE FULL BACK UP, LITTER, FOOD ETC.
WE ARE GETTING DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :please3:
IF YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS DARLING CAT WE WOULD CONSIDER A PERMANENT REHOME. :cry3:file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/mary%20helen/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Kodak%20Pictures/2009-02-02/photo_0002.jpg

Cat Detective
8th August 2010, 03:20 PM
Aww bless her!

Are you looking to foster through your own rescue or do you need back up - I have a new fosterer coming on board who might be ideal - will watch ths thread

Poupert
8th August 2010, 05:07 PM
i AM GETTING QUITE DESPERATE, HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING. EVEN HAD A LITTLE PIECE IN THE LOCAL PAPER BUT NO LUCK. i WOULD WELCOME ANY HELP THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME PLEASE. AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR NEW FOSTERER!
CAN YOU EMAIL ME WITH ANY NEWS PLEASE: [email protected]
Thank you very much for your reply.

Aww bless her!

Are you looking to foster through your own rescue or do you need back up - I have a new fosterer coming on board who might be ideal - will watch ths thread

Cat Detective
8th August 2010, 07:05 PM
Why are you shouting !

I am sure the lady would love to foster this little cat - however, we are in Devon - wonder if we can get a run up - an sure maiseydarley is coming this weekend from Guildford if that is any help?

JennyC
8th August 2010, 07:09 PM
She's not shouting Debbie :supersmile: she's probably just pressed the capslock

Cat Detective
8th August 2010, 07:19 PM
She's not shouting Debbie :supersmile: she's probably just pressed the capslock

.....er yes - I was joking Jenny :sofa: :laugh:

Poupert
8th August 2010, 07:57 PM
Oh dear, not shouting - just thought it may make more of an impact!!! LOL :dizzy:
I would be willing to travel to Devon to meet the foster lady.
Could we chat on the phone to discuss?
I'm frightened to get too excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thanks2:

Why are you shouting !

I am sure the lady would love to foster this little cat - however, we are in Devon - wonder if we can get a run up - an sure maiseydarley is coming this weekend from Guildford if that is any help?

Poupert
8th August 2010, 08:00 PM
Also of course, we would transport the cat to Devon, complete with food, toys - (many!) tray, cat litter etc. etc. etc.

Why are you shouting !

Cat Detective
8th August 2010, 10:08 PM
I am only really able to offer foster space is this little cat came to Feline Network - all out foster carers are home checked, but I am sure she would be pleased to chat with you to learn about the kitty - she was going to take a cat from Northwind but that is going elsewhere now - so she is free space-wise at the moment. Any idea when you might be able to pop her down and I will start making a few arrangements - if your happy with it all that is :)

Poupert
9th August 2010, 07:29 AM
I am happy to come down this week to meet up with you and the new lady. Can you send me your phone no. please and we can have a chat. Thank you so much for this, I've been worried so much about this darling cat.
Mary
Thanks. :)
Quite willing to do it any way you want - through feline network.

I am only really able to offer foster space is this little cat came to Feline Network - all out foster carers are home checked, but I am sure she would be pleased to chat with you to learn about the kitty - she was going to take a cat from Northwind but that is going elsewhere now - so she is free space-wise at the moment. Any idea when you might be able to pop her down and I will start making a few arrangements - if your happy with it all that is :)

Poupert
9th August 2010, 12:27 PM
Just let me know when convenient to you both. Takes about three hours or so from here - don't mind what time, will fit in with you. Cheers, Mary. :catsaremy:

I am happy to come down this week to meet up with you and the new lady. Can you send me your phone no. please and we can have a chat. Thank you so much for this, I've been worried so much about this darling cat.
Mary
Thanks. :)
Quite willing to do it any way you want - through feline network.

Cat Detective
9th August 2010, 03:08 PM
PMd you my number x

jerry
16th August 2010, 10:52 AM
was this sorted please :)

Cat Detective
16th August 2010, 12:07 PM
Not sure - it looks like I most likely do have a fosterer with no other animals who will help if needed, in Winchester.

Poupert
16th August 2010, 12:28 PM
:thanks:
Mary

Not sure - it looks like I most likely do have a fosterer with no other animals who will help if needed, in Winchester.

Poupert
16th August 2010, 08:54 PM
Any news Debbie??

Any n

Cat Detective
16th August 2010, 10:23 PM
The person in question just has to double check with their son but I think we should be sorted - will try to phone you when I get back from the vets tomorrow.

Poupert
17th August 2010, 06:30 AM
Thanks Debbie.
I'm out today but please leave a message or phone: PM'd number to Debbie and I'll phone you back.
Fingers and toes crossed!!

The person in question just has to double check with their son but I think we should be sorted - will try to phone you when I get back from the vets tomorrow.

Cat Detective
18th August 2010, 04:21 PM
YAY foster space sorted i HC done and everyone happy !

babyloveya3
18th August 2010, 05:19 PM
great news :4: :4:

Poupert
18th August 2010, 05:25 PM
I'm so pleased, relieved, happy, everything :woo:
I will be able to sleep tonight for the first time for weeks!
:hapdan:

great news :4: :4:

Cat Detective
18th August 2010, 05:26 PM
Indeed Pauline - don't you just love it when a plan comes together :)

Poupert
18th August 2010, 05:33 PM
I would like to thank Debbie for being an angel. :angel2
Thank you all so so so so much, I'm very grateful and shall be able to sleep now!!! :alukawesome:
Wonderful news.

Indeed Pauline - don't you just love it when a plan comes together :)